5.0 out of 5 stars Review
I thought Rat Catcher was an amazing book. I read Survival and thought "This is alright, you know." But when i read Rat Catcher, while sitting in on Christmas Eve, completely bored, it was amazing and i couldn't put it down. It's my sort of story, Rat Catcher is.

Published on 9 May 2006 by COOL DUDE

1.0 out of 5 stars more like ENYD BLYTON
Published on 30 Dec. 2010 by tony lum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 9 May 2006
This review is from: Alpha Force: Rat-Catcher (Paperback)

In Rat Catcher, Alpha Force (Alex (uk) Li (China/UK) Paulo (Argentina) Hex (uk) and Amber (USA)) Travel to Ecuador to take on a drug baron who is using street rats to ferry drugs to customers, then when the kids return he kills them. They are also looking after a girl who's brother was killed at the very beginning of the book. There is an amzing twist at the end, and it really keeps you hooked. If you're a fan of murder mystery, then you might guess who the Rat Catcher is, before it's revelaed to you, but either way it's exciting, i finished it in one day, and i'm not usually the fastest reader. It's the best in the series in my idea. BUY IT. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars wow! what a great writer!!!!!!!, 14 Jan. 2003
Clare "clare030182" (Plymouth, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Alpha Force: Rat-Catcher (Paperback)
I bought this book for my brother and ended up reading it myself!
It is the story of 5 teenagers (2 girls and 3 boys) who are highly trained in all sorts of skills, martial arts, code breaking, computer hacking and more. They are sort of undercover agents, except they don't work for any government they choose their own missions, they are the alpha squad. This story is about them trying to follow up on rumors about a man called the rat catcher who has been killing street kids in ecquador. this story follows the twists and turns that happen during their expedition and has an amzing ending.
I loved this book and the 1st book in the series survivor which tells how they came together as a group is just as good.
I would definately recommend this book.!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down, 7 Feb. 2012
Jack(11) (...)

The second book in the Alpha Force series 'Rat Catcher' is a great story which takes Alpha Force to South America where they find themselves only seconds from death in the mountains of Chile.

The story has many twists and turns. The team encounter both a dangerous drugs dealer and a young street boy who they learn to trust and who is able to help rescue them when they find themselves in trouble.

Verdict: This amazing book is full of tension and suspense. I couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars rat catcher by jack wong England IMENCE, 4 Feb. 2011
I thought this book was super!I`ve read a few chris ryan book and of course there really all about the special forces but that is good and this book is a real big example of this.I`ve read all alpha force books now but I don`t think there`s a beter book in this great series than rat catcher with it`s imence power to grab you into the kindle or book and make you live the story just like Alpha force.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 out of 10, 6 Dec. 2013
Truly amazing! This book include action, twists and everything else you want from a book.

At first I did not expect it to be as good as book one but it was really great, as good maybe even better than book one

I would recommend this book to any teenagers who enjoy books filled with action and adventure!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars more like ENYD BLYTON, 30 Dec. 2010
having read a fair few of Chris Ryans works in the past, and receiving a new kindle. it seemed a good time to search out a few of his books. However in "Alpha Force:Rat-Catcher" I honestly feel I made a mistake,I read the previous reviews and note that one reviewer suggests that Chris Ryan writes from experience,However I truely doubt that even chris has gone to war against drug barons armed with only five assorted teenagers skilled in martial arts and disguise skills, as I named my review, this is more like a work of Enyd Blytons "famous five" than Chris Ryans special forces stories, Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh and I am sure there are younger readers who will love it, unfortunatly it wasnt a book for me,thanks for reading. LUM

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book I already want the next one, 24 Feb. 2013
I like the fact that one of Alex's Dad's good friend is actually the person he is looking for. Very good book I love the alpha force series. I definitely recommend it to all people who like adventure and mystery.

5.0 out of 5 stars The rat catcher, 10 Jan. 2011
i got this book after reading alpha force survival and couldnt put it down it is a fantastic read with great detail and i would would highly recommend it too anyone shug fae scotland

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit!, 7 Oct. 2011
Insomniac Cat "HS" (East Anglia, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alpha Force: Rat-Catcher (Paperback)
Bought the first three of the series for my nephew's 11th birthday. He loves them. I even got a 'thankyou' phone call- miracle! My brother tells me he can't put them down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 30 April 2014
I liked the whole book it is really interesting to read things like this type of book I will defiantly read more of Chris Ryan's books they are great for all the family.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Alpha Force: Rat-Catcher
Alpha Force: Rat-Catcher by Chris Ryan (Paperback - 2004)