5.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit of a warning
Published on 27 July 2007 by Mrs. F. Slater

1.0 out of 5 stars This book not really fit for sale
Very unhappy with the condition of this book. It had been scribbled in and has food/drink stuck all over the back cover. Not nice! I've bought several second hand books from other buyers and have been very happy. Sending this item straight back. Very disappointing
Published 23 months ago by C Lynskey

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit of a warning, 27 July 2007
Mrs. F. Slater (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Do! (Daisy Picture Books) (Paperback)
My son loves all the Daisy books and we had had them out of the library for so long I decided to buy him a set. You Do British version comes highly recommended. However, I bought You Do from an organisation which despatched it from America because I wasn't bothered about urgent delivery. I just wanted to mention so that this doesn't happen to some other unsuspecting person that the American books are printed in American English and I feel lose a little in the translation. Mom instead of Mum, Yard instead of Garden, and no lolloping. The rough print is awkward to read. The books are slightly smaller than the British ones so don't fit in our collection either. Take care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits the spot for parents and kids alike, 24 Feb. 2009
Ms. H. R. Reeves "Broomstick" (Peterborough, CAMBS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Do! (Daisy Picture Books) (Paperback)
Uh oh! The minute I read this book I knew what the future held for me. My daughter's godmother (a librarian) gave this and other Daisy books to my daughter for her 1st birthday. We've grown in to them together. She's now 4 and still brings me this book to read, especially when I've been taking myself too seriously. If you've ever heard your kid turn your words on you, you'll get this book. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Fortunately the pen is mightier than the sword so I get to be reminded by a well chosen book rather than a trip to casualty. There is an art to writing a book that kids never tire of hearing and that parents enjoy reading too. You Do! cracks it.

A recommended read for those with a sense of humour and for those who love kids for what they are. This book can be appreciated and enjoyed by a wide range of ages so is a good buy. It won't be cast aside after a few weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars You Do...have to get this book!, 7 July 2009
Marge "Marge" (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Do! (Daisy Picture Books) (Paperback)
We are fans of all the Daisy books and I would happily recommend any of them - cheeky stories with adult humour and great illustrations.

However, this is my favourite.

Kids think it's hilarious and as the adult reading, it brings home how it's one rule for them....

Definately get this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 16 Sept. 2009
Ms. S. Cuthbert "Mum of 2" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Do! (Daisy Picture Books) (Paperback)
This is the funniest childrens book I have come across, and I think everyone will see a little bit of themselves in the actions of Daisy's Mummy.
Its just the right length too, to keep both parent and childrens attention.
A must read for all parents and children.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 4 Feb. 2009
pip (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Do! (Daisy Picture Books) (Paperback)
This is a great book that my children (8,6,3years) love and that adults enjoy reading to them. Makes us all smile every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny story!, 16 Mar. 2012
This review is from: You Do! (Daisy Picture Books) (Paperback)
A great story to share with young children, my 4 year old daughter loves this book. When Daisys mom corrects her bad behaviour, nose picking, fidgetting etc Daisy reminds her mom of times when she has behaved in same way. Will be read time and time again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy Book, 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: You Do! (Daisy Book) (Hardcover)
My grand-daughter adores the Daisy books and this one is no exception. The Daisy books are very amusing and kids will love the sense of humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good humour!, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: You Do! (Daisy Picture Books) (Paperback)
My daughter; age 4, absolutely loves this book it's her favourite, she laughs so much every time I read it to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars We Do!, 14 July 2011
Ms. J. Herkes "Julie" (east kilbride,scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Do! (Daisy Picture Books) (Paperback)
My daughters who are 5 & TWELVE!!!! love this series of books and this one didnt let us down! Fab!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2015
This review is from: You Do! (Daisy Picture Books) (Paperback)
Brilliant book - ideal for bedtime reading

You Do! (Daisy Picture Books)
You Do! (Daisy Picture Books) by Kes Gray (Paperback - 4 Mar. 2004)