on 5 February 2016
Recommended for PSED with 2 - 4 year olds. Quick delivery. Good condition.
on 5 January 2016
Great for slightly younger children. My son is 4, liked it but not reading it often. But it's a lovely book and gave my children something to think about
on 8 November 2015
Lovely book, prompt service from seller, Thank you
on 29 October 2015
I love this book. I've bought it for a class that has a child in a wheelchair in it. But this boo kis great for any child, anywhere.
on 17 May 2015
Great, children loved it!
on 25 November 2014
A lovely book to read to children to show difference - a lovely story about a physically disabled child. I read this to my children and it opens their world to disability.
on 2 February 2014
Both my sons loved this. Neither of them, 3 and 6, have mentioned the last page, neither have I. But they think Susan's super. They don't look at life in quite the same way and neither do I. Great.
on 29 October 2013
Fabulous book to share with children in Nurture Group. A lovely story with a good theme to help children consider others.
on 9 September 2013
It's a well written and beautifully illustrated book to use when discussing disability and teaching children about tolerance and equal opportunities.
on 4 April 2013
A wonderful story that shows Susan is just like you and me and lives life to the full, even though she is in a wheelchair. An endearing book which expresses a message of equality in a simple and effective way. Recommended reading.