5.0 out of 5 stars It's achievable!, 16 Jun 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Size 12 in 21 Days: Quick Effective Inch Loss Plan (Paperback)
I have always been very sceptical about the claims made in many diet books; Having tried so many myself and also having failed miserably, It was such a relief to discover that achieving my ideal weight for my height and maintaining it was achievable!
following the diet was very easy; I found the recipes simple, quick,using inexpensive foods, but also extremely appetising. They were practical too,easy for me to adjust the quantities to suit my family.
I did not feel hungry whilst following this diet, and following the graduated exercise programme with rest periods built in was brilliant. I would recommend this diet to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, 26 Sep 2009
D. Robinson (UK) - See all my reviews
My mum used this book to lose weight for her wedding 16 years ago. Now I need to shift some extra pounds for my own I thought i'd try too. Really glad I could find a copy as the recepies are delicious and the gradual build up of exersise has left me feeling great (& much smaller and toned). Would recommend this book to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 25 April 2009
I bought this book about 10 years ago and followed the diet to the letter losing a stone in the 21 days. I didn't even follow the exercise portion, just did a bit of extra walking.
As I now need to lose that same stone, I figure the diet will work it's magic again - problem is I haven't started!
The first 2 days are tough - essentially a fruit/veg based detox, but after that it's fine.
If you need to shift some weight fast, and don't mind being strict then this gets results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever eating plan, 26 Jun 2011
Mrs. Denise Mccann (uk) - See all my reviews
I love the food you eat, it is normal everyday foods that you can eat almost anywhere, So no excuses

5.0 out of 5 stars Size 12 in 21 days, 15 May 2011
Mrs. Denise Mccann (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Size 12 in 21 Days (Hardcover)
This is the best eating plan ever. It really works and it is normal everyday foods, you don't have to go out and buy expensive things that you get fed up of or don't use once you stop the plan

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough but effective, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Size 12 In 21 Days (Paperback)
A very hard diet but i see dramatic results Everytime I do it. But it is tough the first two days are a struggle after that its fine.

Size 12 in 21 Days: Quick Effective Inch Loss Plan
Size 12 in 21 Days: Quick Effective Inch Loss Plan by Judith Wills (Paperback - 7 Jan 1993)
Used & New from: 0.01