5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant and humourous adventure., 19 Aug. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Cannibal Adventure (Red Fox Older Fiction) (Mass Market Paperback)
Willard Price Cannibal Adventure is an excellent tale of humour and adventure. It is filled with exitment, supense and real life facts. The intire series is about two young men (Hal 19, and Roger 14) collecting animals to sell to zoo's and circuses and such. This is one of my favorite adventures with facts about primitive cultures. My favorite charecter is Hal who is an naturalist. I also like Roger the mischiefous one who always gets into trouble. I think this is a must have book for children and teenagers alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories for boys (and some girls!), 9 Dec. 2012
Nicci D (Menston, UK) - See all my reviews
I loved all these books when I was young (bit strange for a girl to like them maybe? Maybe not) so I was pleased when my son brought one home from his primary school library. I had no idea that Willard Price was so prolific though - I think I only read perhaps five of his books when I was young and thought then that I'd worked my way through his entire catalogue. Thanks to Amazon, I now know that in fact if there's an animal in the jungle that Willard HASN'T written a book about, it must be feeling miffed. Slow Loris Adventure anyone? Whatever, my son is very happy to have such a rich source of reading matter and is happily working his way through them all. Beware: some of the language is decidely non-PC and could be deemed offensive. It's up to you to decide whether or not your child can identify anything inappropriate, also whether it will spoil his/her enjoyment of these stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 13 Feb. 2012
I READ THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS A YOUNG CHILD AND HAVE INTRODUCED WILLARD PRICE TO MY CHILDREN. THEY LOVE THE BOOK AND OTHER BOOKS BY HIM. DEFINATELY WORTH BUYING.HE WRITES BRILLIANT ADVENTURE BOOKS, CAN'T WAIT TO RE- READ THEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Cannibal Adventure (Paperback)
excellent reading book

Cannibal Adventure (Red Fox Older Fiction)
Cannibal Adventure (Red Fox Older Fiction) by Willard Price (Mass Market Paperback - 16 Sept. 1993)
Used & New from: £0.01