Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 May 2013
I have read a large amount of this book, until I could take no more; it was a combination of terrible grammar and a life of a shallow person that did it for me.
It digusted me that despite having a lot of opportunities in education etc that a lot of people did not have, she took it all for granted. From a life of indulgence, she has never really faced hardship and percieved herself being so much better than her peers, it was little suprise that she was not popular at her first school. What she has faced is no different to what a lot of people go through every day - and even worse - so really, I do not pity or admire her.
on 7 September 2014
I like TOWIE and I find Gemma to be quite a character. It was a good book for reading on holiday although I think it was written in very VERY basic language. Maybe not surprising. It wasn't a bad book but it won't go down in history either. Would recommend if you want something light to dip in and out of.
on 28 November 2014
Always quite liked Gemma and thought she was quite bright, but I couldn't have been more wrong, she is as thick as a plank and SO shallow. She had everything handed to her on a plate all her life and it has not made her a very nice person.
on 21 March 2014
Boring in places, bit predictable but read it til the end. I do like her on TOWIE but this book isn't great
on 1 July 2015
Sorry Gemma but a rubbish read.
on 26 August 2015
Not too bad but rather repetitive gets a bit boring at times thought it would be a lot better than advertised I guess they can't all make good book writers these stars would have liked to been able to give it 5 stars but wasn't deserving of it sorry but just saying as it is.
on 1 September 2013
Gemma is too obsessed about her looks. Must have sampled every eating place in Essex. There is more to life that shopping.
on 6 August 2014
Really enjoyed this - majority of the book is about her childhood and not based on TOWIE, but still a good read
on 5 August 2014
I enjoyed the honesty of this book but was too short, enough content awaiting the next one muss Collins xx
on 9 December 2014