5.0 out of 5 stars The must have book for people dealing with childhood allergies, 20 May 2014
Carl Hills - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Allergy-Free Baby and Toddler Book: The definitive guide to managing your child's food allergy (Paperback)
This book is a very comprehensive resource for any parents dealing with the difficulties and stress of having a child with food allergies. It covers all areas from diagnosis to day to day living and also gives you the medical explanations surrounding allergies. There are charts and food diary examples, a resource section to help make life easier. The recipes are great and simple. Even though it is called "The Allergy Free Baby and Toddler Book" it is still very useful for me and my family with the allergic child now being 5. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 May 2014
The allergy free baby and toddler book is well written and very informative.
It provides parents with a vast amount of information and tips on childhood allergies.
As it is written by a mum who has first hand experience with allergies the wording is clear and accessible.
Throughout the book the information is presented clearly and concisely.
The recipes are great and easy to follow and my children enjoyed the new meals.
In my opinion, this book will be priceless to parents of children with allergies.
I particularly favour Chapter 7, "everyday allergy management", which has a vast amount of useful information and tips for both day-to-day and special events.
This type of book has been a long time coming and I praise Charlotte and Dr Fox for writing such a book for parents like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE BOOK, 5 Jun. 2014
Loving the book. What a great piece of work, a must have book for parents, nurseries, childminders or anyone else looking after a child with allergies. Thank you so much for it, Charlotte!!
I haven't finish it yet but it has helped me already so much. I have been learning a lot, am getting one for my son's Nursery Key Worker.
Our lives have improved so much since my son started to be seeing by Dr Helen Cox and I started to read the book, it's the perfect combination.
Unfortunately our GP wasn't ready to help us and we have suffered for few months with our little baby sick from birth, but we are finally finding our way around and educating ourselves to give our little boy a better quality of life.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it's a great starting point for anyone who has a child with ..., 23 Sept. 2014
I bought this book for a friend in Eastern Europe who has a child with allergies. I also have a child with allergies so I had a look through the book and I learned a lot from it. I think it's a great starting point for anyone who has a child with allergies. Lots of useful information and helpful tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars a timely book which will inform and support parents ,carers and professionals, 13 Jun. 2014
very well set out,easily readable and very helpful information-this book fills a gap in the market and will be a great assett to many-every public libaray,doctors surgery etc should have one

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended reading, 12 Aug. 2014
very useful book. explains everything parents should know about allergies.