5.0 out of 5 stars A poet and you'll know it!
If one, as I have been in my lifetime, has been exposed to prose and poetry then this book, "Love of a Kind" will rekindle your love for the genre, superbly written with readings on c.d. by Felix Dennis himself. I would recommend this book to any aspiring lover of English literature or newcomers to the genre, too, it is up there with the very best.
Published 6 months ago by henry visconti

2.0 out of 5 stars Self indulgent
I do not believe this poetry would get published if the author was unknown. Some of it is okay but to be fair I have not bothered to read it all - I was bored with it!
Published 13 months ago by Packwood Books

5.0 out of 5 stars A poet and you'll know it!, 4 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge thank you, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Love, Of a Kind (Kindle Edition)
Cover 4/5 - great as he struggles to live

Contents - Until I found Felix's poetry the genre was a closed book. Felix died last week. A great loss. My thanks to him for his delightful poetry, wonderful sculpture garden in Dorsington and the Heart of England Forrest.

May he RIP

Alexander of the Allrighters and Ywnwab! ( The latter includes a story about a visit to his house.)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Love, Of a Kind (Hardcover)
Already reviewed this so dont want to repeat myself but it was bought as a gift and has been very well recieved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring Read!, 2 Oct 2013
M. Hunter ":)" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love, Of a Kind (Hardcover)
Wonderful collection of poems by Felix Dennis (who has also written many great poetry books before this one) most of which are very personal and inspiring. The audio CD that comes with the book is brilliant and listening to Felix read them is truly inspiring. A thoroughly recommended read!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Great Poet, 1 Oct 2013
Mrs. E. L. Belson (Aylesbury) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love, Of a Kind (Hardcover)
I was given this book of Poems from a friend as a gift after she had raved about. Now having read this great book of Poetry from Mr Dennis I will certainly be buying some of his previous editions. I always remembered poetry from my days at school and was never a great fan, however this book has changed my view on Poetry for all the positive reasons. Felix Dennis's book is a fantastic read and I will certainly be buying this as a gift for my friends and family this Christmas!

I Highly Recommend This To Everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love of an inspirational kind, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Love, Of a Kind (Hardcover)
Written with a great sense of emotion, this book of verse is the best yet. Its hard to pick out my favourite poem, although I do really like The March of Time. Another great book of poetry from the man that continues to inspire!

Highly recommended reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving and inspiring poetry for all, 1 Oct 2013
Ms. J. Hughes "Jem" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love, Of a Kind (Hardcover)
A truly beautiful book of poetry - moving, funny, thought-provoking - and set against the most lovely illustrations. I really recommend this book for your own bookshelf and as a gift for others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Gem, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Love, Of a Kind (Hardcover)
I'd only ever heard of Felix Dennis for the wrong reasons; I bought this fantastic book after seeing him on TV and reading a couple of poems from it. It is full of poetry for everyone, a marvelous book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most underrated poet of todayy, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Love, Of a Kind (Hardcover)
Even if you say you don't like poetry you can't not like this, it is in turn, funny, heartbreaking, full of pathos and wit and expresses the human condition so well. I bought it for my husband and have to wait till he's not around to get my hands on it. Sitting on my patio on a hot afternoon, g & t in hand, beautiful blue skies and Love of a Kind to hand, this is bliss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning book - highly recommended!, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Love, Of a Kind (Hardcover)
Once again, Felix Dennis has produced a stunning book of his poetry. Nearly all the poems are new and his work just gets better and better. The use of the Eric Gill illustrations is inspired and the whole book is beautifully designed throughout. I bought the book when seeing him on his reading tour in Falmouth - a great evening!

Love, Of a Kind
Love, Of a Kind by Felix Dennis (Hardcover - 6 Jun 2013)