5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Loved this book, she is a true genuine person, who like all of us has ups and downs, hope all your dreams come true gemma
Published 15 months ago by lyndsy stephenson

1.0 out of 5 stars Basically...It's Awful!
I have read a large amount of this book, until I could take no more; it was a combination of terrible grammar and a life of a shallow person that did it for me.
Published 16 months ago by Michelle Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Basically...It's Awful!, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Basically...: My Life as a Real Essex Girl (Hardcover)
It digusted me that despite having a lot of opportunities in education etc that a lot of people did not have, she took it all for granted. From a life of indulgence, she has never really faced hardship and percieved herself being so much better than her peers, it was little suprise that she was not popular at her first school. What she has faced is no different to what a lot of people go through every day - and even worse - so really, I do not pity or admire her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A good easy read, 22 Jun 2013
I like Gemma Collins and wanted an easy read on holiday. I really enjoyed reading it. A page turner, and to be honest, was
sorry when I finished the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Follow your Dreams, 19 Jun 2013
Didn't put this book down on my holiday well written and informative of the life she has had and the obstacles she has had to overcome - follow your dream Gemma

4.0 out of 5 stars shut uuuuuppppppppppppppp\!, 12 Jun 2013
surprisingly really enjoyed this book! makes a bubbly girl even more likeable! tho, still dont understand why she would go near arg with a bargepole!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 10 May 2013
Gemma has been through some rough periods in her life, and slightly over possessive and mad in some relationships, but I still couldn't put the book down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 28 April 2014
This book is inspirational, this and Just a Girl Who Got It All" by Tanya Bardo are my must have positive books this month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 3 Jan 2014
Best book I have read in along time. I felt like I was in it with Gemma. Very inspirational. Well done

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 7 Sep 2014
I like TOWIE and I find Gemma to be quite a character. It was a good book for reading on holiday although I think it was written in very VERY basic language. Maybe not surprising. It wasn't a bad book but it won't go down in history either. Would recommend if you want something light to dip in and out of.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 1 July 2014
Great book and learned so much about Gemma :) she's soooo funny and can't wait for the next book wooooo

Basically...: My Life as a Real Essex Girl
Basically...: My Life as a Real Essex Girl by Gemma Collins Limited (Hardcover - 25 April 2013)