Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 October 2012
This is a lovely way to end the triology. It's an old fashioned handsome, charasmatic boy meets quiet, shy girl, throw in some unusual circumstances that mean they have to spend significant amount of time together, some interferring friends from earlier books and voila you've set the scene for a lovely romance, comedy and even a little heart break.

Definitely one for the rainy Sunday afternoon curled up on the sofa.
on 12 September 2013
The third in the Trap trilogy by Tracy Anne Warren. If you have read my reviews of the first two, you will know that I have been less than impressed. The fault, for me, has been in the plot lines and characterisation as the author writes well. The heroine and hero in this one are appealing enough, but the plot seems to depend largely on sexual attraction and sexy scenes. If that is what you read these books for than this one will be okay for you. But if you are hoping for some character development and genuine period feel than skip it.
on 15 April 2013
I should have bought this on kindle and saved myself some money. I found it weak in plot and boring. the writer was unable to make the main characters interesting. They both got on my nerves.I only finished it because I'd paid for it. I wouldn't recommend. But then it's each to their own
on 23 January 2014
Definitely a cute storyline. Jealous hero type romance are definitely one of my guilty pleasures. Kind of reminded me a bit of Sabrina Jeffries' Don't Bargain with the Devil. All in all, I enjoyed reading it.
on 26 November 2012
Yet another purchase for my wife. Cannot comment on the novel except to say that her comment was that it was up to her usual high standard