5.0 out of 5 stars A romance worth reading
It's the first time I read a Nicole Jordan book and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I adored the main couple - they shared great chemistry, banter and by the end of it I were thrilled for their HEA.
Published on 2 Sep 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
I found this a bit dull, kept skipping paragrahs as too much information on irrelevant things ie full description of rooms. Do not get me wrong I like atmosphere and ambience but this was too much. Read it because I paid for it but if It was free would have given up.
Published on 10 Dec 2012 by watchdog

5.0 out of 5 stars A romance worth reading, 2 Sep 2012
It's the first time I read a Nicole Jordan book and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A subject dating from the times of King Henry I., 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Warrior: A Rouge Historical Romance (Paperback)
I found this historical romance an excellent, very satisfying read for any mature, romantically-minded woman such as I. Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Medieval romance (a very nice one), 18 April 2014
Ms. S. Rai (manchester, england) - See all my reviews
I thought this book was a little different to the previous medieval romances I have read. There were the usual romance stuff but there were also things that the author did a little bit differently. I wouldn't say what those were cuz I don't want to spoil the story. I personally thought it was more realistic and more grounded than your usual medieval romance. I liked it. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Warrior: A Rouge Historical Romance (Paperback)
Well, what can I say, this was..... Goodness, to have a warrior like that would blow most women, in this day and age, away. Where have all the warriors gone?
Great read, there is not more I can add to that.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 10 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Rip-roaring sexy medieval romp..., 29 Oct 2011
I'm a huge fan of romance novels so it's was good to discover a new writer. This is a medieval romance with a great central romance, lots of drama and sexual tension. Hugely enjoyable - I devoured this in one sitting and will certainly look out for more books by the author.

The Warrior: A Rouge Historical Romance
The Warrior: A Rouge Historical Romance by Nicole Jordan (Paperback - 16 Feb 2012)