5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, really informative
Really informative read, which breaks down what's happening in your body with simple tips and ideas to help you along the way, without preaching to you or suggesting you need every gadget or to spend £000's to achieve a happy & healthy pregnancy.
Published 15 months ago by Sarah Adamson

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic
Published 14 months ago by beth

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable read, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Contented Pregnancy (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I am pregnant with my second child and I could really relate to it and especially the advice on visitors and in laws. I was thinking I wish had read this on my first pregnancy. I found it informative about nutrition and exercise as it lessened the worries surrounding am I eating right and what amount of exercise is suitable. I found the book The Contented Pregnancy had a nice subtle approach overall to such an important stage in life.

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Contented Pregnancy (Paperback)
Having read Your Pregnancy Week by Week by Dr Lesley Regan I was looking for something else to bolster my knowledge so got this book as the Gina Ford name is everywhere (therefore must be good??). Wrong. This book is very basic and covers all areas in a very generalized way without going into much detail. It's like one big pamphlet on pregnancy and reads like someone giving you advice in a waiting room. I'm just grateful I got it out of a library and didn't buy it. Maybe its good for the type of people who need simplified, non-scientific information...

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, really informative, 8 Sep 2013

The Contented Pregnancy
The Contented Pregnancy by Gina Ford (Paperback - 2 May 2013)