Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Learn More Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 May 2012
Read this book in a day ! Just couldn't put it down, highly recommended to both boxing fans and anyone just looking for a really gripping autobiography.
on 9 April 2012
Ray shows us who he relay is and what made him the man he is. Good and bad. Clearly a heartfelt autobiography and an amazing journey. An Excellent read.
on 24 April 2012
very good value and a very good read well worth the price to see the hardship he endured when he was growing up and how poor his family was
on 20 April 2013
I purchased this book for me Dad to read on our up-coming cruise. He was so pleased and is now doubly excited about our latest adventure!!
on 25 June 2014
got this for the brother big fan of boxing he loved it book in very good condition delivery service excellent would use again
on 3 June 2015
A well written honest autobiography by a now humble man who realised his mistakes and faced his demons outside of the ring.
on 27 December 2012
My husband loves it. I will no doubt be purchasing from you again in the near future for birthdays or father's day. Thanks
on 19 January 2014
Because I've watched sugar rays fights and I think he' was a brilliant fighter and entertainer fantastic book and price .
on 19 August 2014
Great read. One of my heroes lays it all on the line. Very honest account of a colourful life. Few lives are pure!!
on 8 March 2014
A good read, a warts and all account of 'Sugar Ray's' life. I would reccomend this book to fight fans!