5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book!
I absolutely love the layout and style of this book. I am quite good at making basic sponge cakes but absolutely useless at decorating - the children know not to ask me for anything fancy for their birthdays! But Juliet writes in such a positive, down-to-earth way, I might actually be tempted to try. There are loads of little tips and ideas as well as the recipes...
Published 23 months ago by Squishy

1.0 out of 5 stars The cake decorating bible
I was incredibly disappointed in this book. I like Juliet Sears cakes - but this was really a book for someone with no knowledge of cake making. There was nothing new in the book at all, and I would have expected that a book that calls itself the cake decorating bible to have an appeal to all levels of cake decorator. There were not enough pictures of cakes showing...
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. J. E. Haines

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOK, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Cake Decorating Bible: Simple steps to creating beautiful cupcakes, biscuits, birthday cakes and more (Hardcover)
This is a fab informative book, with gorgeous recipes especially the cake syrups, I'm so glad that I bought this book, as I know that it's going to be read and used a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 April 2014
Really lovely book,came all packed up, very good delivery time,and everything I wanted to learn about in this book,lots of useful information,and good pictures too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat for me, 8 Mar 2014
Ms. K. A. Samples "kasbar" (England UK) - See all my reviews
I decided to treat myself to this after getting a bit fed up with my old recipes. I wanted to try something new. This book is best for beginners, it makes everything really easy to understand and follow. I love the vanilla sponge recipe, it is enriched with vanilla syrup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, 25 Feb 2014
Good Read. New to cake decorating so this was a great help. Learned a few techniques and the recipes are really helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 19 Feb 2014
My daughter has now booked in to do a college course as this book was so informative and gave her the interest.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for beginners, 18 Feb 2014
Basic book, but has lovely pictures- I would recommend if not many cake decorating books are owned, otherwise like myself you will not learn anything new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 18 Dec 2013
I wax given one of these as a present last year and have made great use of it, I have now purchased as a gift for someone else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and informative., 16 Dec 2013
V. Gleghorn (UK) - See all my reviews
This was great for reference purposes. Basic sponge info to get you started. A bit more variety would have been good but basic sponges can be adapted in so many ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book!, 17 Nov 2013
I really like this book, it is full of fresh ideas and is well written, beautifully illustrated and easy to follow.
A good purchase for anyone interested in cake decorating, novices and the more experienced baker.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but, 30 Oct 2013
Not enough pictures of the finished items although very good on techniques - the illustrations that were there were lovely.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›