5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt put this down
Published on 17 Dec 2011 by gemini lass

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
I found this book to be quite repetitive but also I found it to be an emotional read. average book
Published 10 months ago by Beverley

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt put this down, 17 Dec 2011
This review is from: Daddy's Little Secret: Pregnant at 14 and there's only one man who can be the father (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book. My partner asked me why I like reading books like this and its because I respect how strong some people are to experience the horrific things they do and can still tell their story. The lady who wrote this book, Tina went through some atrocious things at the hands of her stepfather - I just could not imagine how she coped, such a brave and strong person. Well written and easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars truely amazing, 6 Aug 2011
Marie Evans "mar1e" (gosport, hampshire, uk) - See all my reviews
i would like to say this book is brilliant. but what this woman has been through is just awful. its not an easy read had to put down a few times i couldnt see the words through the tears

its not written with self pity she has got such amazing strength. and i wish her and her family all the best life can only keep getting better they deserve it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Aug 2011
This book was fantastically written. I read this in 2 days and couldnt put it down. But its is a heartbreaking and emotional story. Parts of it are not nice especially with what this woman went through.
This is a MUST read

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Jan 2013
I've finished this book In 24hrs as I just could not put it down! The way it's written had me gripped as to what was going to happen next and felt as though I was on this emotional tide with her!

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 22 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 24 Jun 2013
This is an ok book but I wouldn't recommend it. As much as I feel very sorry for the lady that the book is written about I kind of feel that we have all read this kind of story before and it got a bit repetitive after a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 18 Feb 2013
If you like reading about this kind of thing then you will love this book it's hard hitting and straight to the point about everything you feel how she struggle and you can understand her anger an hatred for this man. Worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars :/, 19 Jan 2013
This book was so so interesting! Every time I read a true story they amaze me! So many young victims go through abuse. THIS BOOK IS DEFFO ONE TO READ!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 12 Jan 2013
Such a inspiring story it's so hard to leave and the strength amazing great read if you need to find the courage read this x

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazingly brave recount!, 12 Jan 2013
What can I say, no one should have to recount this kind of story but the ending was fantastic. An amazing job. :)