Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 May 2013
After reading Karens Irish princess my wife just had to carry on with The Queens Governess which she enjoyed and it gave me peace so carry on writing Karen
on 7 May 2013
Excellent reading which held my full interest until the very end. Good story. The ending was a little abrupt but this didn't affect my view on the book.
on 16 July 2013
An interesting insight into life from the perspective of one of the lesser known but important characters of the Tudor court spanning four reigns
on 12 February 2013
Very good,it was so interesting to read the Tudor story froma different angle.
I was never sure how the maincharacter was going to end up
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I love tudor history, I love the twists and passion the history everything about the tudors fascinates me.

This book is not one of my favourites, nor is it the worst I have ever read. I enjoyed it, thought it well written kept me wanting to pick it up so why give it only three stars. What can I say I have my favourites who I give five stars only when they excel so to give three for this is a good rating.

If you enjoy historical lit then this book is easy to read, its very well written it gives and ticks all the boxes you would want.
on 15 April 2014
I enjoyed this book almost as much as I did Phillipa Gregory's books of a similar vein. A good historical novelist to add to my list.
VINE VOICEon 28 October 2011
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I thought this was a very good book. It was a very interesting account of Kat Ashley's life with Elizabeth I and it was funny at the same time. I would really recommend it for girls aged 13 to 15 who like historical books. My favourite part of the book when it described Elizabeth's coronation. It provided an interesting insight to the life of someone who lived in the time of Elizabeth I. My favourite character was Elizabeth because she was so clever and she has a great name!

(Reviewed by Elizabeth, age 13)
on 25 April 2013
This is a brilliant book. I love any historical novels and this lady is certainly on parr with Philippa Gregory as a writer.
on 18 June 2015
Awful. I read a lot of Tudor fiction and this is the first book I haven't been able to finish.
on 30 December 2012
very good book. very quick to read I would certainly recommend this to all my friends . . . .