Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 April 2014
good book, good packing, great delays! the ideal book for a quick mediteranean dinner, simple, original & great effect on the guests!
on 11 September 2012
I received this cookbook as a gift, and after having enjoyed a meal at Moro one evening I decided I had try making some of the dishes myself.
To date, I've tried a handful of recipes including mains, breakfasts, starters, and sides - and all the dishes thus far have been totally enjoyable to prepare (wonderful colours and smells), some recipes often surprising in their simplicity, and the end results have consistently been full of flavour. Perfect meals to share with friends and family.
This cookbook has quickly become one of my favourites on my shelf!
on 6 May 2015
Lovely book, looking forward to testing out most of the recipes!
on 8 May 2015
Everything as expected, Excellent choice, great purchase.
on 8 February 2015
I ate in their London place. Love the food
on 19 October 2014
plenty of interesting recipes to try
on 22 October 2010
A had brought this book a couple of years back as a result of a holiday with my family to Morocco, all of whom loved eating dishes like chicken tagine and harira soup whilst out there.

This book is beautiful and some of the recipes are spot on for my family for instance;

Soup Dishes: Salmorejo - Thick Gazpacho, Bessara - Dried Pea Soup with Cumin and Argan Oil, Chicken Dumpling Broth

Fish Dishes:Pan-fried Squid and Prawns with Harissa, Grilled Sardines wrapped in Vine Leaves with Tahini Sauce,

Vegetable Dishes: Warm Pumpkin and Chickpea Salad with Tahini, Beetroot and Potato Salad with Mint and Spring Onion

Meat and Poultry Dishes: Tangia - Lamb Steamed with Preserved Lemon and Cumin, Lamb Tagine with Peas and Tomatoes, Chicken Fattee with Rice, Crispbread and Yoghurt, Roast Chicken with Preserved Lemon

Even though these recipes are good I would have liked this book to also contain some authentic, rustic dishes that I tried out in Morocco and I know from my Moroccan friends who live in the UK.
on 14 January 2016
Brilliant book, imaginative, simple, different tastes, salads excellent. This together with Morito has changed our cooking habits. Buy them!!!
on 9 February 2012
This cookbook works, and all the receipes I have tried so far worked out beautifully. It is hearty home-cooking transformed by new ideas and flavours. Not difficult to do at all, just lots of fun with great results!
on 16 September 2011
moro moro is the book you need if you like north african med area food its moorish!.Yes a good read, from Dave wilson in Scarborough