5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read!
Published on 8 Mar 2010 by Avid Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars god
This book is interesting you certainly have your eyes opened to Lyndas life woo hoo she is not the innocent you expect
Published 13 months ago by Karen Readman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read!, 8 Mar 2010
Surprises galore in this book. Like the previous reviewer, I have always enjoyed seeing Lynda Bellingham on TV, with her bright personality and infectious smile. Having now read 'Lost and Found', I've discovered also what a strong and resourceful woman has needed to exist at times in the personal life behind that smile. Lynda writes with honesty of the real highs and real lows she has lived through, and there are also many fascinating behind-the-scenes theatre and TV stories. I found this a very inspiring, entertaining and satisfying read - well recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars unputdownable!, 9 Mar 2010
This was such a fantastic book, so moving and candid yet extremely entertaining and funny and I really found it impossible to put down. Would actually recommend to anyone just for a jolly good read even if you hadn't thought of yourself as a particularly big follower of Lynda's. She comes across on TV as such an honest and warm person and this book definitely reflects that. It also shows us how much turmoil she has gone through on her journey through her life and career but managed to stay professional and a great entertainer throughout and thankfully got there in the end!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Inspirational Read, 11 Mar 2010
I don't consider myself to be an avid reader but every so often a book comes along that I'm keen to read. 'Lost and Found: My Story' by the wonderful Lynda Bellingham definitely falls into that category. Once I started reading it, I couldn't put it down! Lynda's warmth, personality and sense of humour really come across in the book. It's as if she is reading it to you. What impressed me most about this book is Lynda's determination. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be an actress and she was determined to fulfil her dream. The quote on the back cover about fear and how 'it's never too late to find yourself'has really inspired me to strive for what I want in life because after reading Lynda's story, dreams really do come true. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A page turning read, 23 Feb 2010
F. Tibbitt (UK) - See all my reviews
I've loved watching Lynda whatever she's in - All Creatures Great and Small, Faith in the Future, Loose Women etc etc - so I was very excited to hear her autobiography was coming out. Lost and Found had me absolutely gripped. Lynda has been through so much, in particular two bad husbands, a suicide attempt, tracking down her birth mother ... she is so strong to get through all this! I also loved her tales of growing up on the farm, her teenage years with the characters of the 'Dark Lantern', and there are some brilliantly funny stories from her acting career. Lynda has had a rich life, if not always an easy life, and has come out of it a wiser stronger woman. I can't wait to see her in Calendar Girls, but the real emotional story is in this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 Dec 2010
I really enjoyed this book, but although I'm no prude, why did she have to include the 'F' word so much? So if you are buying this for a sensitive soul, be warned! That said, this was a really good read.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 18 April 2010
Mags057 (Aberdeenshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is an interesting and enjoyable book. Lynda Bellingham certainly has a story to tell and she tells it well. You want to carry on reading to find out what happened next. I'm glad she took the timescale up to the present day. So many 'celebrities' think they will be able to churn out another book if they stop half way through their life story. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars a real eye opener, 25 Mar 2010
BookBliss (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Lynda Bellingham has become the nations favourite mum since doing the Oxo adverts. I'd been aware that she had a troubled relationship with her ex husband, having read this book I'm now aware of just what an understatement that is. From her external persona you would never guess what a troubled and difficult life Lynda has had, she's such a strong woman and someone to be admired. This books a very good read and a real eye opener.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Linda Bellingham, 21 April 2010
Cagsey. (Shipley, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I read occassionally but with this book, I couldn't put it down. Brilliant happy and sad book and very well worth reading. She wrote this book herself and didn't have a ghost writer which maakes it more personel. I watch her on Lose Women and reading her book makes you feel as though you really know her. I would strongly recommend this book!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lynda Bellingham, 15 Oct 2010
Maureen May "mo" (England) - See all my reviews
I only read autobiography's now and again, Lynda's story with each page i just wanted to know more. Lynda is an inspiration to other women who are bullied and down trodden, she has come out the other side a very happy and beautiful women.

4.0 out of 5 stars lost and found linda bellingham, 30 Jun 2010
S. J. Bail - See all my reviews
heart warming as well as detailing difficulty being a mum, wife and career woman. gritty determination throughout life - finding identity as well as coping with day to day problems. being yourself! fascinating read.

Lost and Found: My Story
Lost and Found: My Story by Lynda Bellingham (Paperback - 17 Mar 2011)
5.24