1,950

on 13 October 2013
In summary: every page is packed full of leaning. For anyone interested in how people think, this joins up the dots in everything you already know about psychology. Stunningly brilliant.
on 24 March 2013
Encouraging explanation of human mind workings in an easy quite entertaining read. I found it revealing, helpful and a lot less expensive than contemplating engaging with a professional!
on 29 September 2013
This book can help with any problem.
Helped me to quit smoking, be happier. Thanks so much,
I'm becoming the person I've always wanted to be.
on 13 August 2015
Having been recommended this book, I have recommended this belated "must read" to many friends and colleagues. Meetings are now more productive when we put the chimp in the box.
on 1 April 2015
Not sure what the fuss was all about. Its ok but very wordy and over complicated. Learned some bits but overall not really something I'd feel confident recommending. Each to their own
on 26 June 2016
Fabulous! Even gave this to my 12 year old who needs to tame his inner chimp! Good for parents and teachers, but also anyone who wants to reach for success in their lives! Recommended.
on 27 March 2015
A gripping read. It's switched on so many light bulbs for me. I wish I'd read it sooner! I'm managing my chimp so much better and can spot it waking up, which gives me time to respond.
on 6 December 2014
you are never too old to change your life !, its very liberating to understand that the mad reactions that occasionally happen is not you only your chimp, i'm learning to control mine.
on 20 March 2014
Thought it would be more interesting. Finding it hard work to read. I am hoping it gets more interesting the more I read.
I would still recommend it as others may enjoy it more.
on 17 June 2014
Read this on the kindle then ordered a hard copy so I can re read, make notes and work through the exercises. Really useful way of looking at how we react to whatever life brings us!