5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good book
For those who understand the real hardship in the getting of money. Not for the "nice" kind. It's a more condensed version of "How to get rich" , but has value on its own
Published on 25 Dec 2012 by S. Sabina

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
A good book but ther was not much in it that I have not seen before,but it was a good read
Published 17 months ago by john money

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good book, 25 Dec 2012
S. Sabina (bucharest romania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Make Money: The 88 Steps to Get Rich and Find Success (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome wisdom in bite sized chunks, 22 Nov 2013
The people writing negative reviews of this book are missing the point. Yes the chapters are short and it's a quick read, but that is a positive not a negative for me.

You can read this book in one sitting if you wish, I managed to finish it during a two hour rail journey, and I felt very inspired by the time I reached my destination (I kicked ass in that meeting).

If you want more Felix Dennis has already been very generous with his full story in How To Get Rich. I read that first and loved it. This book is pretty much a summary of that with the wisdom from that book broken down into bite sized chunks. Dennis is the real deal, he's not some marketing guy who's made money by selling books. He's a true business maverick and entrepreneur who has amassed his own great fortune from scratch and is happy to tell anyone who wants to listen how he did it. That is generosity as far as i am concerned.

After that initial quick read I have come back to this book time and time again. It's brilliant for picking up for a quick burst of inspiration. I have also gifted this book to several friends who i felt were in need of a little business wisdom. It's perfect as a gift because if I gave them How To Be Rich they may be intimidated by it's size but this book can be quickly adsorbed.

To summarise, if you're expecting War and Peace don't buy this, but if you are looking for a quick read which will impart some real wisdom and leave you feeling inspired then this can't be bettered. One of my all time favourite books.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 10 Nov 2013
There was nothing new or different in this book. It was pretty boring to read with very short chapters which did not give me any encouragement.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 16 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Was similar to previous book, but still brilliant and a great refresher, 21 Jun 2013
Mr. R. O'regan (Your mum) - See all my reviews
I only read 76 of the 88 steps and then the book disappeared - I think I left on the tube. So technically I havent completed the book..

A great book, some reviews said it was a rip of of his previous book on wealth. I read this previous book 2-3 years ago and had forgotten most of the principles. I did recognize some of this material eg the stuff on ownership but some of it still felt new and inspirational. So I'm glad I read it. Infact I've made a note to reread it.
At the end of the day we all know Dennis has made his money and I get the strong feeling as I read his words that he knows what he is talking about and his wisdom is literally worth its weight in Gold.

Infact, I have made a note in my log to re-read this book to rebsorb the information again later.

I am pleased to say, I'm also now worth 100 million since reading this book...
.. I think one of the dangers of any book, is that books are too passive.. its very easy to read, be motivated, then do fkuc all with the information.. its the putting into practice that counts..
Stay tuned..!

1.0 out of 5 stars shameful (if you have read his first book), 14 April 2011
Lost alot of respect from Dennis on this one. If you've read his first book 'how to get rich' you will quickly realise he's literally broken down that book and literally copy and pasted it into this one and then broken it into 88 points.

Just buy the first book if you haven't already- 'how to get rich'. Although i must say looking back even that book is just common sense. Be incredibly determined, accept failure as part of the journey and stop wasting time thinking what you are going to do and just do it.

Ignore this book anyway its not as inspiring and possibly cut down. Each point lasts a page (2 at most) and offers general heartfelt advice (not actual real advice, which is what i was expecting after his first). You have been warned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Overrated, Save Your Money!, 24 Aug 2011
Mark Rosmar: (Romford, Essex) - See all my reviews
Should've been sceptical of a rare, UK origined book which purports to teach us entrepreneurism - really ironic. But to sum it up in one phrase and cut out all the endless waffle, unlike the author: "Become a CEO and be a ruthless one."

How to Make Money: The 88 Steps to Get Rich and Find Success
How to Make Money: The 88 Steps to Get Rich and Find Success by Felix Dennis (Paperback - 3 Feb 2011)