Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 April 2014
Has been a really good read, and it all makes perfect sense. Hoping what I have learnt will be put to good use in June.
I certainly feel more confident about it all.
on 7 December 2015
A great book for breast feeding. Wish I had known about it and read it before having my first two children. Will recommend to anyone choosing to breast feed their baby.
on 6 February 2014
I thought that since I loved the baby-led approach to weaning that a baby-led approach to breastfeeding would be great, too. This book has the best description I've read on how breastfeeding works! I haven't been able to try out the techniques as I haven't had my baby yet, but I really appreciated the in-depth details of the ins and outs of breastfeeding.
on 30 April 2016
Highly recommended reading for any pregnant women planning to breastfeed. It educated me on all aspects so I knew what to expect when baby arrived.
on 22 May 2015
The best book I've read whilst pregnant for sure, I love the no nonsense information and the photos are really helpful. Highly recommended.
on 27 May 2016
Loved this book. Very helpful and good pictures. Lots of good advice even to a mother who is pregnant with her fourth child.
on 16 September 2014
Good in depth guide to breastfeeding . Ideal if you are a pregnant or new mum and want to be a successful breast feeder .
on 26 March 2015
The book is excellent. Daughter reads and compares it with advice and nurses are stejné.Stojí for it to buy it.
on 15 August 2014
Excellent book. Would highly recommend it. Brilliant advice and support
on 21 January 2016
Life saver, all you need to know about breastfeeding and q&a in one.