on 14 September 2013
A great help to me after I was diagnosed with this horrid illness. Full of useful hints and awesome advice.
on 20 April 2016
A very good summary of all things inflammatory bowel. Informative and easy to read. Recommended for all of those suffering from IBD, their partners, families and anyone in the medical community! Five stars.
on 27 March 2014
Good book about Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Many useful information and clear advices for a people who are fighting with IBD and for theirs family. This book is worth reading.
on 17 March 2012
Professor - I am very grateful for your common sense approach to this disease, many of which I have self discovered as a Crohn's sufferer but that have been disputed by many 'specialists'. I purchased extra copies to send to doctors I have dealt with for years that are insistent that diet has nothing to do with this disease. I also intend to try some of your other recommendations.
on 23 February 2016
A comprehensive discussion of both diseases. Easy to read with lots of clear information to help you understand your condition.
on 22 May 2012
This is the best book I have found on the subject and helped me understand my Crohn's disease much better. Unfortunately you'll find Hunter has retired from NHS and his private consultations are formidably expensive. Since I live in France I have merely used the book to understand and participate in the treatment my doctors are giving me. Despite advocating a principally dietary approach he explains the possible drug treatments in clear terms.
on 4 July 2014
Written for easy understanding and full of good to know information when dealing with IBD. Read it from cover to cover.
on 1 May 2015
Great informative book. It clearly outlines a helpful strategy to get and keep Crohn's in remission using food.
on 27 May 2016
This book is full of top rate advice and knowledge would recommend to anyone suffering from any IBD condition.
on 29 April 2015
Wish i was recommrnded this on diagnosis all those years ago. A great informative book