Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 February 2010
I am really pleased that I bought this book, wasn`t sure what to expect, but the book certainly lives up to it`s title. "How to Have Great Sex", is descriptive, informative, very sensual, and yet the author manages to include wit and humour, to her credit, it`s also easy to read and nicely presented, but the proof is in the pudding, and I`m extremely happy to say that this book is without doubt improving my sex life, and that of my partner, we can`t keep our hands off each other.
on 19 March 2010
This book does what it says on the tin. It's the first no-nonsense, straight talking book on sex that I have ever read. And the author also writes with great humour too. I especially enjoyed the chapter on new positions - sexy ideas galore and you don't have to be an Olympic athlete either! I'd really recommend this book to anyone.
on 16 March 2010
Like most men, I don't read instructions, don't look at maps, and turn off the Sat Nav because, hey, I know best. But guys, if you've ever wanted to know the answers to What Women Really Want In Bed (or wherever - the author has plenty of alternatives for you ...)then buy this book, actually read it (and the bonus is: it's a very sexy read)then surprise and delight your partner with new-found skills, ideas, and sensitivities she'll adore. Then- just when she starts to suspect you've been playing away ("I mean, come on - where did you learn to do that?!?") you can produce Jo Hemmings' (by now well-thumbed ...) book. And better still, get your partner to read it too, then look forward to further developments ... Because the author seems to stand alone in her field in her understanding of what makes both sexes tick, and that's what makes it five-star special. Written with warmth, wit, and confidence, it's both a fearless account of what to actually do (plus where, when, why, and how!) and a deeply insightful revelation of just why sex is so important to us. Especially Great Sex. Truly liberating - a Great Book!
on 13 November 2015
The psychology parts may well be good, but the author's grasp of anatomy is terrible - an important problem, given the subject matter. For example, "your clitoris... is situated at the top of your vagina". That's the cervix! It is a shame, as there are some good parts in the book.
on 28 June 2015
great service, as advertised
on 8 November 2014
Very useful information
on 1 November 2013
It's an okay book if you're completely clueless about these things. It didn't tell me anything i didn't already know which defeats the aim of buying it.
on 19 February 2015