5.0 out of 5 stars The one set of instructions men must read - and women too!
Published on 16 Mar 2010 by Mr. R. Reeves

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
It's an okay book if you're completely clueless about these things. It didn't tell me anything i didn't already know which defeats the aim of buying it.
Published 8 months ago by Dee

5.0 out of 5 stars The one set of instructions men must read - and women too!, 16 Mar 2010
Mr. R. Reeves - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Have Great Sex (Paperback)
Like most men, I don't read instructions, don't look at maps, and turn off the Sat Nav because, hey, I know best. But guys, if you've ever wanted to know the answers to What Women Really Want In Bed (or wherever - the author has plenty of alternatives for you ...)then buy this book, actually read it (and the bonus is: it's a very sexy read)then surprise and delight your partner with new-found skills, ideas, and sensitivities she'll adore. Then- just when she starts to suspect you've been playing away ("I mean, come on - where did you learn to do that?!?") you can produce Jo Hemmings' (by now well-thumbed ...) book. And better still, get your partner to read it too, then look forward to further developments ... Because the author seems to stand alone in her field in her understanding of what makes both sexes tick, and that's what makes it five-star special. Written with warmth, wit, and confidence, it's both a fearless account of what to actually do (plus where, when, why, and how!) and a deeply insightful revelation of just why sex is so important to us. Especially Great Sex. Truly liberating - a Great Book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read - definitely recommend, 19 Mar 2010
This review is from: How to Have Great Sex (Paperback)
This book does what it says on the tin. It's the first no-nonsense, straight talking book on sex that I have ever read. And the author also writes with great humour too. I especially enjoyed the chapter on new positions - sexy ideas galore and you don't have to be an Olympic athlete either! I'd really recommend this book to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars "How to Have Great Sex" is Hot Hot Hot, 23 Feb 2010
This review is from: How to Have Great Sex (Paperback)
I am really pleased that I bought this book, wasn`t sure what to expect, but the book certainly lives up to it`s title. "How to Have Great Sex", is descriptive, informative, very sensual, and yet the author manages to include wit and humour, to her credit, it`s also easy to read and nicely presented, but the proof is in the pudding, and I`m extremely happy to say that this book is without doubt improving my sex life, and that of my partner, we can`t keep our hands off each other.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 1 Nov 2013

How to Have Great Sex
How to Have Great Sex by Jo Hemmings (Paperback - 4 Feb 2010)
8.06