4.0 out of 5 stars Homeless In my Heart
After a great night out at his 'Did I Mention The Free Wine Tour?' I ordered several of his poetry books including Homeless In my Heart. The CD's of him reading his own poems that come with each book continue to entertain me on many long car journeys. Highly recommended
Published on 24 Mar 2009 by Daniel Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
OK
Published 1 month ago by djwmps

4.0 out of 5 stars Homeless In my Heart, 24 Mar 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars A real poet ...., 8 Jun 2011
This review is from: Homeless in My Heart (Paperback)
Felix Dennis is an amazing character - a man with the head of a businessman and the heart of a poet. A millionaire who uses a fortune to recreate forests! A perfect character to break down stereotypes! This is the book for those of us who value poetry for its ability to articulate in a few beautiful words those complex thoughts that whirl around inside your head. The poems are short and beautiful and use real life events to illustrate complex points. And this is from a man who knows what real life is! Don't expect anything sentimental here - Dennis takes life and its realities head on and celibrates it for what it is - a short passing moment with the potential for incredible beauty or suffering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Homeless in My Heart by Felix Dennis, 21 Mar 2011
This review is from: Homeless in My Heart (Paperback)
I have requested this book today. I first read it as a library book. It is so brilliant I need one to keep by me. This man is a poetical genius. He grabs and pulls you in to engage your interest from the first word. He conjures up words on any subject from the depth of his being. A master of his craft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky!, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Homeless in My Heart (Paperback)
This was my first Felix Dennis poetry book. I bought it because the title was appealed. I love his poetry, witty, naughty, funny, dark, light he covers unusual topics and has a quirky way of looking at life. The CD is also brilliant having him read his poetry to you. Now that's a bit special. He's got a soft cockney voice that's very soothing. I'd recommend this to those who love poetry, but also those who don't read much; it may open your mind!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another indispensable book of verse by this great modern day poet, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Homeless in My Heart (Paperback)
For those who remember the 'OZ' trial of the 70's - this book is worth purchasing if only to read 'Old Bailey' however, you will devour the rest of the content too. Beautifully illustrated and as with all his books of verse, you get the bonus of his spoken word CD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sifting for Gold, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Homeless in My Heart (Paperback)
I'm not sure if Felix is a great poet or not. Mind you, I'm not sure if anyone is a great poet. I just know that I know what I like, and if I can read a collection of poems and find maybe three that stick in my mind then it is worth having and returning to. This collection passes that test.

4.0 out of 5 stars Homeless in my Heart, 3 July 2013
Nice to have some poetry to read for a change on my kindle. will get more of his work later

5.0 out of 5 stars Felix Dennis Poetry, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Homeless in My Heart (Paperback)
Lovely book beautifully illustrated and of course marvellous poetry. I have lent it to a friend AND AM HAVING DIFFICULTY GETTING IT BACK SO i MAY HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 July 2014
OK

Homeless in My Heart
Homeless in My Heart by Felix Dennis (Paperback - 2 Oct 2008)
10.39