4.0 out of 5 stars this really will save you money
Published on 2 Mar 2008 by buttons3563

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing New
I think the best thing I could have done to save money this week would have been not buying this book. I didn't learn anything I didn't already know (perhaps partly because I work in a supermarket and know exactly what management do to increase sales).
Published on 16 Jun 2012 by Lisa Main

4.0 out of 5 stars this really will save you money, 2 Mar 2008
buttons3563 (bedfordshire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Three Most Important Lessons You've Never Been Taught: MoneySavingExpert.Com (Paperback)
I picked this book up for next to nothing but it really will make a difference to almost everyones finaces. It makes yo umore aware of the workings of business and how they want to get at your money and it makes you a much cannier shopper. It gives excellent advice for saving money on everything from car insurance and break down cover etc to saving money on your grocerys at tesco etc. I would highly recommend this book to anyone serious about saving money. Its an enlightening read

5.0 out of 5 stars Lessons you've never been taught, 20 Jan 2010
Excellent simple guide. Essential reading for all young people setting out in life particularly those entering further education

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sense, 26 Nov 2010
Well worth reading any books written by Martin Lewis. Helps keep your head above water and warn you about financial disasters. Gives you a much needed common sense attitude towards money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing New, 16 Jun 2012
Lisa Main (Fife UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
On the whole I was disappointed. There isn't a lot to the book which I read in less than 2 hours and I don't think it's gong to save me the promised thousands every year.

5.0 out of 5 stars This guy should be chancellor !, 4 April 2010
D. A. Delsol - See all my reviews
Straight-forward and effective
Shows you that a little bit of effort can prove very useful, helps you to take control of the decisions that affect how you use your money.
Will be kept for when my kids become teenagers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reference book, 8 May 2009
M. Levy (london england) - See all my reviews
This book did not disappoint. As with all Martin Lewis's other books this is an extremely useful and easy to read book. Great reference book.

5.0 out of 5 stars This will save You money......., 14 Jun 2008
D. K. Cain "Danny Cain" (Morepth, Northumberland. UK.) - See all my reviews
I read this book and it is simple to understand.
If you want to save money then this book is a good investment.
The author is an expert in the financial world and gives sound advice.

I'm glad i bought this book. Even friends at work have borrowed my book and started to save money!!!!!!!!!!

Since I bought this book, Ive saved over 1200 by altering my spending, changing insurance, energy suppliers, credit card companies etc;

This book gives all the advice needed to save YOU money!

The advice is simple to understand and put into practise.

With the credit crunch, this book is a MUST BUY IF YOU WANT TO SAVE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Save Money, 19 Dec 2009
This is a book that really will save you a bundle, All Martins books I have Bought have saved a fair bit of Dosh, much research goes into them

5.0 out of 5 stars fab read, 21 Jun 2013
I lone this book it gave me so many ideas on how to plan my money.It also explained in simple terms what I didn't know about interest rates etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars True, 20 May 2013
Yes, it is true. UK is run by a few multimillionaires who bacame ones when they set up charities i.e. housing associations, public transport for private profit which tickest are the most expensive in the world...great Teacher of Truth Mr Martin Lewis. www.best1solution.com

4.92