on 6 May 2015
This book is full of new ways to look at life and the way you make it work for you. A top read.
on 6 June 2016
A very easy to read book. I believe it is meant for business people or entrepreneurs mainly.
on 30 April 2016
Read this book.
I just can't understand why some of the ideas are not studied in school
on 27 March 2016
Interesting book with points worth reconsidering although not a life changer in my opinion.
on 23 July 2014
Once in hard copy and then again when I got a kindle so I could keep referring back to it.
on 29 July 2015
An okay read...
on 17 May 2013
This book has opened my eyes on a number of things from how to test a product without making it, how to run a business without loosing your family and how to enjoy retirement while I'm young enough to enjoy it. My favourite is how to easily get my own PA without being rich.

I've just finished my first read through - now I'm starting again and this time will actually follow along with the actions.
on 8 June 2008
The material in the book might not be all completely new, but overall Tim Ferriss manages to condense a lot of very interesting concepts into a well structured view. He makes his points very clear and gives out very valuable information for all those who are dreaming of unconventional lifestyles.The style too is energetic and inspiring.

The author gives the impression to genuinely want to help people fulfill their dreams, even if at some points of the book he tries to promote some of his products (e.g.: the pxmethod for speed reading, which is quite expensive, if compared to buying a book from Tony Buzan).
The supporting material on the website is also very interesting and, above all, useful.
on 14 February 2013
I bought the book because I saw a friend reading it a few years ago. She decided that she will become an entrepreneur instead of working as an employee. She managed to become her own boss. So I was interested what this book is about. I found the title a bit strange as I believe that if you like what you do you would wanna spend more time with it than 4 hour per week. I found some good advices in the book. However, not everyone has such a modern boss (especially in Eastern Europe) that he/she would let the employee to go off and work from the other side of the world. It is a good book so I can recommended it to everyone who is looking for more independence in work or maybe want to become her/his own boss.
on 4 January 2016
Ideal read on holiday when you've got aspirations of being more productive on return!