Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 January 2015
Purchased after reading other reviews but dont think I learned anything I did not already know- for me not a good buy.
on 24 February 2015
Waste of money. Everything mentioned is just common sense. If you are having problems sleeping this is not going to give you an amazing cure. You will probably have tried all the suggestions prior to paying good money to buy this book.
on 10 March 2014
A clearly written book with lots of sensible advice and tips. I have followed up with many pieces of advice from this book and it has made a difference, I do sleep better. Lent it to a friend.
on 29 July 2009
Book arrived as expected. Interesting. Helpful, though no miracle cure. If you have serious sleep problems, I would recommend this book. It covers everything I think it could cover, and I have found some success trying to put into practice what is suggested, though that success is occasional rather than permanent. Not the fault of the book though, I think.
on 30 May 2016
Very happy with this item
on 4 January 2013
A very useful read with lots of self help tips from the author,it is a commended book by a national newspaper.