5.0 out of 5 stars A solid and modern angle on food for health
As a serious carb junkie for most of my adult life I am some one who has had to be on my own case constantly when it comes to fast weight gain, I've done well in terms of willing myself through many many versions of low fat, low GI, blood type and even a few low carb diets but in the case of all of them I have of course slipped back into former habits, allowing myself...
Published on 8 July 2010 by CarbJunkie

3.0 out of 5 stars Just like Atkins
The book is well written and easy to understand. There is a clear description on the principles of the diet and some background research to back the ideas. I found it hard to stick to and felt it was very similar to Atkins which I previously failed on because I'm not a huge meat eater! It differs only in the fact that you can have a slice of wholemeal bread per day and an...
Published on 21 May 2012 by Hems09

‹ Previous | 19 10 1114 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The New High Protein Diet: Lose weight quickly, easily and permanently (Paperback)
Better than the Atkins as allowed some carbs on this !

2.0 out of 5 stars not easy to read, 15 May 2015
Too many quotes and too repetitive, not easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
Very good book loved it bought more worth it Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars okay information, 31 Aug. 2014
as with any diet it does what it says

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 1 Sept. 2009
E. SHAVE "shavey0301" (uk) - See all my reviews
The best diet I have ever been on, fantastic food and the weight just falls off! Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 May 2013
I first got this book from the Library but then decided I wanted it on hand all the time. This diet has worked for me, that's all I can say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Jan. 2015
Good book on protein only diet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug. 2014
A. L. Mckay - See all my reviews
Thank you, just what I wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars This definately works!, 7 Feb. 2011
I have been on this diet a few times over the years and if you really stick to the things you are allowed to eat, then you will DEFINATELY lose weight. My problem is I love bread and chocolate and thse are big no-no's so that is why I find myself having to go back onto it every so often. I do find that I can sometimes get hungey but get over it - infact it is actually is good for you to feel hungry once on a while. If you're committed - This works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Feb. 2015
Yes really good diet book

‹ Previous | 19 10 1114 | Next ›