5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible, practical advice, 31 May 2010
jsygurl "jsygurl" (Jersey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Help Your Children Cope With Your Divorce: A Relate Guide (Paperback)
My copy of this book is absolutely bristling with post-it tags, identifying parts ot the text that are particularly interesting to me or fit my situation. I find the book challenging, reassuring, and extrememly informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a helpful book, 18 Dec 2011
I bought this book as things were getting very tricky after my seperation and it was clear I was going to have to handle on my own telling the children that their father was not coming back. The book was really useful in helping me to consider the right things to say to the children to get them to start talking and express their feelings - and also me coming to terms with mine. Would recommend to anyone - just buy it a lot earlier than I did. Help Your Children Cope With Your Divorce: A Relate Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Vickycrystal, 12 Jan 2014
Victoria Williams (Ascot, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
My husband and I are separating after 13 years and I am reading this book to find out the best way to deal with telling my children! It gives some great advice and is very helpful! Our counsellor recommended it and uses it in her sessions! Invaluable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful book, 17 April 2012
This book is very easy to read and to understand. Real examples are very helpful. Simple to dip in and out of the book for the relevant areas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Help your children cope with Divorce, 12 April 2011
This book is very helpful in helping to prevent unneccesary extra trauma to children whose parents are going through divorce. Helpful advice and encouragement given.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 25 Jan 2014
Very informative and helpful with a very comprehensive list of additional readings, sources and contacts. I bought a copy for my ex to read as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helped during a difficult time, 17 July 2013
This was a really helpful guide and gave me lots of reassurance when my confidence was at an all time low.

ARRAY(0xad52cd50)

Help Your Children Cope With Your Divorce: A Relate Guide
Help Your Children Cope With Your Divorce: A Relate Guide by Paula Hall (Paperback - 6 Sep 2007)
6.99