4.0 out of 5 stars Useful & Handy
Published on 29 Jan 2009 by Silvia Barettini

2.0 out of 5 stars Small!
This book has some helpful information but is much smaller than I thought it would be! It would be better if it was expanded a little.
Published 4 months ago by JB

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful & Handy, 29 Jan 2009
Silvia Barettini (Como, Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gina Ford's Top Tips For Contented Babies & Toddlers (Paperback)
A useful "top tip" book for easy reference: a summary of more in-depth books by Gina Ford, I find it useful for parents who are confident already and just need a little hint now and then. For more in-depth advice, refer to the full-length books. Don't get both! You will find this repeats much of what you read in the other books: so decide beforehand, if you need a full blast course on mothering, or just a quick reference guide

4.0 out of 5 stars good advice, 17 Nov 2008
Jane Fahey "jafah" (newcastle, uk) - See all my reviews
much less strict and bossy then some of her other books. a collection of tips and information. useful if like me you wonder if you are doing it right. i still ignore the stuff that doesn't work for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small!, 20 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 5 April 2009
A. M. Joaquim "AMJ" (The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I got this book free in one of the monthly parenting magazines and it was a life saver! I have a 12 week old baby girl (my first baby) and the tips in this book worked wonders! After reading it I was finally able to get my baby into a routine and I have to say the sleeping goes well! That can also be because of my baby but I reckon the book also played a part! As a first time Mom you have so many questions and this book answered alot of them for me! I have since bought this book for 3 friends who are expecting there 1st baby.

4.0 out of 5 stars gina ford, 30 Oct 2011
excellent for a new nana to revisit what to do weening her baby grandson. We like to keep up and also seee that what we have always done still stands.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stressd Out Mummy, 8 Aug 2006
This is hard to follow and I have not had any success using these methods

ARRAY(0xa68daf90)

Gina Ford's Top Tips For Contented Babies & Toddlers
Gina Ford's Top Tips For Contented Babies & Toddlers by Gina Ford (Paperback - 6 April 2006)
6.99