5.0 out of 5 stars Curry without the guilt!
I love Indian food but as anyone dieting will know without very selective ordering a trip to the Indian can be bad news for the waistline. Here is the book to solve your problems, good recipies, easy to follow, loads of colour photos. Tried and tested on friends who are not watching their weight and all agreed meals taste great. Details given for those on Slimming...
Published on 31 Dec. 2007 by Tried & Tested by Tracey

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too keen
I have a lot of cooking books. Not just slimming world, but a whole range from Jamie Oliver to Bread baking. I bought this book as I love curries and thought it would be wonderful to expand my curry cooking knowledge whilst also making healthy low-fat curry. I was deeply disappointed with this cookbook. The recipes are described as 'easy'. Well, I can tell you I bake...
Published on 11 July 2012 by J. Hart

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book!, 27 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Slimming World's Curry Feast: 120 mouth-watering Indian recipes to make at home (Hardcover)
I have only recently started Slimming World and I have to say this book is brilliant, the recipes are really easy to follow and produce great results, I made the Anandha Chicken and it was lovely. Definitely a must for SW fanes that love indian food mmm

5.0 out of 5 stars Curries that will make you want to ditch the Take Out forever..., 19 Jun. 2010
I have been with Slimming World now for almost six months and longed for something with spice and fire and then I found this gem!
REAL Indian cookery with real Indian flavours that excite and inspire cooks. I use this book at least once a week and the Creamy Chicken Curry and Lamb Rogan Josh have become staples in our Eating Plan.

I promise you, use this once and you will never go back to the fatty, claggy offering your local Take Out provides. Cooking the spices only works up your appetite as your kitchen fills with the heavenly smells of herbs and spices.

And does the plan work? I should say so! Four stone lighter and still enjoying my curries!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slimming World's" Curry Feast: 120 Mouth-watering Indian Recipes to Make at Home, 2 Oct. 2010
David Lajara (Earl Stonham Suffolk UK) - See all my reviews
Originally I borrowed this book from the library and was so impressed with the content that I purchased it. The recipes are easy to follow with the advantage of alternative main ingredients should you so desire. Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slimming world curries, 22 May 2011
Some of these recipes are absolutely delicious. I'm certainly no super cook but these were really easy to follow. Syns are not up to date, no extra easy indicators, but easy enough to work out. Love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some wonderful ideas, 6 July 2009
The recipes in this don't taste like diet food and do taste like authentic Indian food, which is the highest praise I can give! Since I bought it 3 weeks ago at least every other day has featured something from here and I anticipate carrying on using it when I have finished losing weight too.

4.0 out of 5 stars worthwhile investment, 2 Mar. 2009
Michaela Page (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
I was bought this cook book as a pressie, so it wasn't one that I had chosen for myself, but it has been a great present and I have cooked loads of recipes from it and they have all been scrummy! And even the ones with loads of ingredients are definitely worth it... highly recommend this if you like indian food, and like me think you can't replicate a good indian minus the ghee in a low fat way at home - you can now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The most used cookbook in our household, 17 April 2013
This book will make anyone a great Indian chef!
The recipes are really easy to follow and low in calories.
Even if you don't know anything about Slimming world (which I don't, I just count calories) the book gives brilliant ideas how to cook healthy but super tasty Indian meals.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab fab fab... best ever, 18 Jun. 2009
N. Morland "nicky" (south yorkshire) - See all my reviews
indian food is my favourite take away but as we all know it can gain you extra pounds if bought from a curry house. my hubby came home from work one day with this book that he had lent off a member of staff, i dont like cooking so i was ok yeah yeah i dont think so. the next thing i knew he had been to the super market got all the stuff need for the classic curry, cooked it, served it, and yes it was the best best best ever. he has since bought his own copy of the book and cooks us a different curry every weekend, we have not had a bad one yet, i would give every curry we have had 10/10. our family have even sampled some he has made and say they would be more than happy to pay for the exact same dish from a curry house. great book 10/10 glad my hubby bought it no more weekend cooking for me. lol aha aha aha it even keeps my weight in check

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant fault it..., 1 Aug. 2011
I didn't buy this book because it was slimming world, it was just cheap but im glad i did !! it is and has been my favourite curry book for a few years now.. Easy to follow, ingredients that wont leave you grabbing for Google and tasty recipes EVERY time..

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant recipe book, 10 April 2013
Mrs. Mp Parker "Maggie P" (Norwich UK) - See all my reviews
The recipes I have tried have been excellent. I have used the book for dinner party catering and have been complimented on my authentic curries. This is the best curry cook book I have, including non-diet ones.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›