on 18 May 2009
I bought this book when I started a course on Aromatherpay and have constantly used it for referal, it is excellent, especially as it is a-z, if you want to know what a certain oil can be used for then its all there, well recommended.
on 8 May 2012
An exceedingly useful guide for basic aromatherapy. Completely comprehensive it is not, however, I would not expect to find that from just one book anyway. A must have in any holistic collection!
on 13 December 2013
This book is very well written and provides information on the general uses of the oils as well as from the authors personal experience. Great for those getting started with aromatherapy.
on 1 September 2014
Very happy with how much detail this book contains! There's an awnser to almost everything in here and even goes through the properties of all the essential oils you will ever need
on 24 August 2011
just what I wanted, giving me the information in an understanding way. Very descriptive and informative. Good customer service too.
on 17 April 2013
This is a great book, simple to read and easy to understand. A must to have alongside Valerie Ann Worwood's The Fragrant Heavens.
on 27 February 2014
I already had the original edition which was well used, but I find there is even more information in this new edition.
on 7 April 2013
i found it rather interesting and loads to catch up with this book.very informative too. A good book to have
on 4 October 2014
A fantastic book in very good condition and arrived in plenty of time for my course to start thank you
on 10 July 2015
A must for all aromatherapist and people interested in treating themeselves naturally.