on 30 June 2015
This book wasn't for me and didn't really for with my ethos. If you, like me, are interested in extended breastfeeding (breastfeeding is no where to be found in the book, not even in the index--the assumption seems to be that from 6 months all babies know how to use a bottle), co-sleeping (actively discouraged so that "everyone can get more rest,") or positive parenting (time outs are encouraged).
There are some bits I might turn to later (the section on potty training, for instance), and I did like the ethos that "bad" behaviour is normal for toddlers, but I wouldn't have bought this book again and might have returned it had my baby not chewed the binding!
Since buying this I have found "no bad kids: toddler discipline without shame" which I much prefer.
on 2 March 2016
It is what it says, very whip-and-a-chair. I wasn't comfortable using the methods.
on 10 March 2015
Bought this as my old copy had disintegrated. Great book. Really useful.
on 15 September 2015
The book was bought for my daughter and I believe she found it helpful.
on 14 November 2014
Recommended by a Paediatrician. Very practical and sensible book.
on 14 April 2015
Fantastic book would highly recommend it to parents of toddlers
on 13 November 2014
fast delivery and just as described, thank you very much
on 24 October 2015
Great condition, fast delivery. Great thank you!!
on 15 September 2008
What can I say .. I couldn't have got by without it! It was my bible and is again for our latest edition .. each one has different challenges! We're just investing in the next level, it will probably be my new bible for the next 7 years!

You MUST buy this book, don't hesitate ....
on 6 August 2009
This book makes an interesting reading and helps you understand toddler's behavior better, but it contains almost no practical advice on how to actually deal with difficult behavior. I'd still recommend it as a general book on the topic.