Format: Hardcover|Change

on 3 November 2005
This book is an essential for all slimming world members, and people considering joining. The recipes are really tasty, quick to cook and amazingly simple. Also, the book has lots of recipes that are 'superfree' so you can enjoy them on either red or green days.
Enjoy!
0Comment| 229 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2010
Has the free foods and what you should aim for on red and green days and some sins as well. Great for me as I cant afford to go to slimming world.
22 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 January 2008
A good book full of ideas for low fat meals. No need to be a member of Slimming world to follow the advice given, a great accompaniament for "food optimising" book. Recommended.
on 10 January 2016
I recently started SW and wanted more recipes to have a bit more of a variety, this book has some wonderful ideas and all taste lovely. I looked on the SW site and could not find this book, therefore i was very happy i found it and would definitely recommend it.
on 5 January 2010
I am thrilled with this purchase. Recipes are very easy to follow and the reference section is clear and concise. it's a delight to use this book and excellent value for money.
on 18 August 2013
Although it's a great cookery book, I bought it in haste, without checking that it was suitable for Extra Easy plan. All recipes cater for Green or Original choices.
on 9 September 2013
just buy this and dont bother wasting your money joining slimming world. I did (£60.00) for three months and frankly they just tell you what you can and cant eat thats it. This book does what it says ont he tin (or front cover)!. Brilliant I lose half a stone in two weeks. Its not rocket science really its about going back to basics.
on 12 October 2009
I was completely new to Slimming World, and hearing from several friends how well the diet plan worked decided to give it a go.....however, i didnt want to have to sign up and pay a subscription! I found this book to be extremely useful in allowing me to get to grips with the do's and don'ts of the Slimming World diet. The recipes in bthe book I have found to be easy to follow, with plenty of choice with different food types.
I would recommend it!
22 comments| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 July 2013
Just what I wanted to get my diet started it has helped me also my husband is enjoying the meals
on 26 August 2010
I ordered this book on Thursday morning and it was delivered on Monday. I was impressed with the prompt service and the book is in immaculate condition. I attended Slimming World classes about a year ago but had slipped so wanted to start cooking again whilst following Slimming World ideas.

The book has big glossy photos and very simple to use receipes. I noticed that most take 20 minutes or less to prepare which suits me perfectly after being at work all day. The receipes use ingredients you are likely to have or easy to get hold of and it tells you on each page when the receipes are free ie Green:free.

I would recommend this book for people who enjoy cooking on a simple level and want all the benefits of a Slimming World receipe but with plenty of taste. My husband (not a Slimming World follower) enjoyed what I made.

I would recommend this book to anyone even those not following Slimming World as it has 120 receipes in.