Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 November 2012
I had Kaffe Fassett's books many years ago and had knitted many of his designs for the family. However I gave the books away and now miss them. This book was a lovely reminder of some of the patterns that I had used. I am thinking of re knitting some so the book is a great help to me. It is also lovely to just browse through. A sheer delight!
on 9 September 2015
Inspirational patterns and colours. Most are in other Kaffe Fassett books but it's convenient to have them all in one place. They can be adapted for various items as well as for needlepoint, embroidery, weaving etc.
on 27 May 2015
Fabulous book including so many of this talented gentleman's fantastic eye for colour, pattern and style. Would recommend this to anyone who enjoys knitting but also anyone who cares about colour coordination.
on 9 December 2012
This book is simply beautiful for the designs and colour. Kaffe Fasset is very talented and this book has enough charts to occupy you for a very long time.

I don' knit preferring crochet for it's more versatile fabric and project possibilities. If you are a crocheter and are wondering if you can use the knit charts for crochet don't hesitate. They work wonderfully in TAPESTRY CROCHET using Carol Ventura's tutorials and techniques (see online). My work comes up slightly wider horizontally than in the photos.
on 2 May 2013
An inspirational book and one to treasure for many years! I highly recommend this for practical use and to inspire your own creations.
on 2 December 2014
A beautiful collection of designs which I will find very useful in various knitting projects.
on 9 June 2015
This book lived up to and exceeded my expectations. It is full of gorgeous colours
on 17 April 2015
Very good
on 17 June 2013
Another mouth-watering feast of colour and ideas. When the sun isn't shining I pick up a Kaffe Fasset book and I have my own sunshine. He is an inspiration to us all. How about an OBE?
on 31 March 2014
As ever Fasset makes wonderfull items. Great for inspiration or just to go through and entertain. Fasset knobs his ways