5.0 out of 5 stars uplifting,inspiring a book to put your life in perspective
Published on 6 Sept. 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
it is fine
Published 8 months ago by Shiatsu-lady

5.0 out of 5 stars uplifting,inspiring a book to put your life in perspective, 6 Sept. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: A Third Serving Of Chicken Soup For The Soul: 101 More Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit (Paperback)
this book puts the true meaning of life into perspective, in easy to read short stories of courage,unconditional love and the never ending faith that many people have in human nature.its given me a feeling of contentment regarding my own "lot in life".its easy to forget whats important in todays mateiralistic world but this books reminds you and it does so with a life changing attitude that leaves you feeling great about yourself and others around you.I love this book and can't wait to read the others. Brilliant, feel good reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Unlike anything else!, 10 Sept. 1996
By A Customer
All of the books in the "Chicken Soup For The Soul" series are incredible. They are unlike any other book you may read. The true stories of people who have over come great odds, or have shown true courage and strength, will inspire you to improve your own life. The stories are short and easy to read. They are all touching, and will stir your emotions. They make an excellent gift to someone you love (grandparents especially!). Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield also do speaking tours, and I would highly recommend going to see them if you get the opportunity. These books WILL change the way you look at the world, and give you a warm, fuzzy feeling inside at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 21 Dec. 2011
Marianne Wright (Leicestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
I got this book as a birthday present for my brother (he's already got the first 2 helpings) and it has absolutely amazing stories in there. I'm not usually a fan of short stories but these little stories really open your mind to what is possible and they really grip you. One of the stories I was in tears after, they're just so amazing. Really good for just flicking through as well if you need a bit of inspiration or if you're feeling down or if you're just bored. Really great book, I recommend it to everyone, makes a brilliant gift as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that keeps on giving., 23 Dec. 1996
By A Customer
Each year I look for the perfect gift to give my mother,and
each year she tells me my love is enough.My most special
gifts are the stories of the lives we live along with our
family and friends. Jack Canfield and Mark Hansen have
captured feelings and pieces of my own life.What more
could a mother want than sharing lifes moments with her
child,knowing they will live forever in a book.
I am sure whoever reads this book, or other books written by
Canfield and Hansen will have to agree. There are stories
in each book that hit very close to home or you feel someone
has been looking inside your heart. Truly a book that can
be read again and again and bring a smile to your face and
a tear to your eye. I feel sure A 3rd Serving of Chicken
Soup for the Soul will be a welcomed gift, that is if I ever
get it wrapped!
Paulette Burk

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than soup!, 18 Oct. 2011
The whole series of Chicken Soup books are the best tonic - really strange how you can find yourself feeling really sad at some of the stories yet still feel more positive at the end of reading them! Definitely a big bowl of 'There is always someone worse off than you' and that those people have managed to stay positive through some of the most unimaginable times.........perspective springs to mind!
Not a book to read in one go - just read a little when you get the time.....they help me have a different attitude to things life throws at me - can't remember the last time I felt sorry for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken Soup for the Soul, 6 Aug. 2011
I really enjoyed this book, it was something very different from anything I have ever read and it certainly makes you think about life in general and how the twists and turns can change your outlook on life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Nov. 2013
I love all the chicken soup books they learn me that there are beautiful people in the world and it is not always that bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sept. 2014
Love the chicken soup series, and this is no exception. Really uplifting and thought provoking stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sept. 2014