1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Self development for the cynical., 7 Sep 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: The Little Book Of Letting Go: A Revolutionary 30-day Program to Cleanse Your Mind, Lift Your Spirit and Replenish Your Soul (Paperback)
On purchasing this book for one of the most sceptical, cynical souls on this planet, I had only one chance to get through to her - so I read the book myself. Thoroughly. Not only was I impressed, I gained a lot of small but memorable insights - it coloured my view (positively) on everyday happenings. As a result, London is less tedious, and the many things that irked me before, no longer do. Among many things he covers, Hugh Prather uses his own experiences in day to day living also, to teach you how to change the way you react to issues, why they don't have to be issues etc. He also delves into deeper issues, in a knowing and careful way. Even if you have nothing to 'let go' of, read this book! It's very real and easy to relate to. P.S. The dear soul it was originally intended for has one raised eyebrow, but it is clearly a success.

9.99
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available