5.0 out of 5 stars Rock'n'Roll book for a Rock'n'Roll decade, 9 Jan 2001
thomas.mckennan@ic.ac.uk (Imperial College, London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nineties: What the F--k Was That All About? (Paperback)
Wow... I'd forgotten how much actually happened, even though it was a matter of months ago... If you've been in a hole in the ground for the past ten years, read this and catch up, if not read it just to say 'I was there' ...some key events observed with the usual flair we'd expect from the Nu Soul Warrior, Mr Robb, oh and he pisses on the Berlin Wall. Bought it, Read it, loved it, catch his band Gold Blade live, they're crackin' too...

5.0 out of 5 stars i'm halway through and i'm getting nostalgic!!!!!, 2 Sep 1999
By A Customer
I must admit I'm cheating here, I bought this over the weekend in a shop and I'm loving every minute of it...its the whole nineties experience crammed into one book...it really makes you feel like you were there...fab...I can't wait to get back into the book...so I'll stop typing and get reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 18 Sep 1999
By A Customer
makes me feel nostalgic about the nineties...something that I thought was impossible...

The Nineties: What the F--k Was That All About?
The Nineties: What the F--k Was That All About? by John Robb (Paperback - 2 Sep 1999)
Used & New from: £0.01