5.0 out of 5 stars A very witty little Italian cookery book!, 8 Mar 2000
This review is from: Alistair Little's Italian Kitchen: Recipes from "La Cacciata" (Paperback)
This book is not just a book on Italian Cooking, but a very interesting witty book to read. I just love all those helpful little comments at the beginning of every recipe. This book serves as my foremost reference on Italian cooking. I have tried about two or three recipes from every section of the book and they all turned out very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Better than I Thought!, 23 Nov 2011
I collect cookery books and cook regularly for self, friends and for groups, through work. I hate serving up the same dishes, time after time. Alastair Little's book as well as making great reading, introduces new recipes, easy to follow with great photographs. Everything from soups, pasta, meat and vegetables.

I was lucky my mum worked for Italians when I was born, as my taste buds developed to like simple, good tasting food, I remember seeing Alastair on TV a few years ago and I admired his not over the top attitude to creating wonderful things.

Reading and making notes at the moment, so looking forward to trying his recipes.

Thank you Alastair, a great book and thank you Amazon! Well worth getting.

Alistair Little's Italian Kitchen: Recipes from "La Cacciata"
Alistair Little's Italian Kitchen: Recipes from "La Cacciata" by Alastair Little (Paperback - 5 Aug 1999)
14.99