5.0 out of 5 stars Loving yourself loving another
A great book if you feel unloved or not listened to, if you have low self esteem and blame yourself for all the problems or feel you are taking all the blame. I read this book when my relationship was going through a bad patch. It helped me to understand myself and why i felt so low. It gave tips on how to make lifestyle changes in small steps and how to look at problems...
Published on 8 Dec 2004 by tracy6865

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy it
The book is written in a bit depressing approach and it is also patronising. I would not recommend it. There are other much better self help books in this field
Published 8 months ago by nuria terrón

3.0 out of 5 stars Good starter book, 25 Aug 2013
I found this book very basic. It would be a good starting point on the subject. In the questionnaires some of the questions were thought provoking. The Kindle version does not show the complete table, which is a bit annoying. I didn't find much that was relevant to me and thought it poor value for money. You would do better to visit your local library and borrow a similar book as a starting point.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best since Gael Linden field, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Loving Yourself Loving Another: The Importance of Self-esteem for Successful Relationships (Relate Guides) (Paperback)
This is a great informative read pertaining to the important area of self esteem .The identification of problems which are not of course identified by British teachers or politicians but by the small field , in UK that is of psychology /counseling .The questionnaire is useful and I have skimmed over and the guide as to how is great .I would however recommend think right now dot com for better reconditioning as it uses cognitive behavioral therapy through auto suggestion as so many probs have roots in subconscious .I am about to do my counseling and hypnotherapy dip so this is interesting .