Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 29 September 2009
The "Two Fat Ladies Ride Again" cookery book contains lots of inspiring and delicious recipes. It's an ideal supplement to the TV series, a little less useful on its own as it does not contain many photos. So you sometimes wonder what the dish is supposed to look like once you've followed the instructions. This cookery book is hence a little "old-fashioned", but the recipes are relatively easy to cook.
on 4 May 2014
All their books are worth reading; alot of really interesting recipes you wouldn't find elsewhere; would recommend them to anybody.
on 6 August 2014
These two can do no wrong for me, plenty of good recipes too
on 9 October 2015
This was bought as a gift they loved it
on 16 February 2015
Received this book very promptly after ordering. Was a bit disappointed with it though not many recipes in the book that I would attempt, recipes a bit too fancy for me. However I loved their cooking on the televison and will find their stories about the recipes I am sure quite interesting.
on 16 November 2015