5.0 out of 5 stars hit the nail on the head of man-woman marietal relnship !, 2 Oct 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus Book Of Days: Book of Days: 365 Inspirations to Enrich Your Relationships (Paperback)
I am an army col, retd now , married for 33 years to the same person an intelligent working gynaecologist. we have read many books on marital reln ships together and individually ,too. But we have found this book really has dealt with the subject in an understanding manner . It has helped us to not only improve our understanding of each other but have helped many a blossoming fighting fit married young people to whom we have been giving this book as a marriage present ! they still fight with vigour but in a healthy understanding way that leads to happy compromises within short periods ! The recipes given in theis book to resolve conflicts between a loving wife and husband really works ! Not only our view but even those of our young friends and their perplexed parents as well ! ...

4.0 out of 5 stars Scarliy accurate and easy to read!, 11 May 2012
This book was recommended to me by my grandmother after we had lunch and I told her about how different my boyfriend and I seem sometimes. She suggested I read this book to open my eyes a little and my gosh was she spot on! As I turn the page I feel like Gray is writing about my own relationship; relaying things that have happened and predicting things that will! Although the writing is rather dated (and very soppy at times) I would definitely recommend this book to anyone willing to get an insight into how the other sex works. Even my boyfriend agrees with the things it says and it's helped us avoid arguments when we would've had them before!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminds us that is ok to be different to each other, 30 Jan 2011
I love this book, it reminds you of the differences between men and women in a relationship and helps you become more understanding in your relationship. I bought it for my boyfriend but I ended up reading it. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 26 Feb 2014
This is a good read and is enlightening. It is a fun read. I would recommend it. It is well worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 12 Jan 2014
I keep reading most time....the writer is good writer,, the quality of book and papers are not wow but worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 April 2013
I love this book, especially about men going to their caves and women talk. I found it useful to learn would you instead of can you. I did it on my boyfriend, it worked a treat. Why not try it on your man and see I mean.