5.0 out of 5 stars What Can I Say? It is THE BEST book ever written!
This book made me laugh and cry. I enjoyed it to the fullest extent possible. It means a lot
to me, and says so much about the difficult stage of teenage life. I think on my next trip to
the bookstore I'll pick up another book in the series! It was just that good. Chicken Soup
Published on 9 July 1997

3.0 out of 5 stars hMmmmmmMmmmMMmmMMmm
Published on 4 Sep 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars What Can I Say? It is THE BEST book ever written!, 9 July 1997
By A Customer
for the Teenage Soul is a book I will always refer to and cherish. A precious keepsake to
treasure forever. This is a definite recommendation to all my friends. This book has helped me through a difficult time in my life, the death of my Mom. Reading the chapter "Tough
Stuff" helped me to deal with this and realize I wasn't alone. This is definitely a book you
can relate too! I love to read books, especially fantasy - but these real life stories topped
them all! I can't wait until " A Second Helping" comes out, I hope to be the first to buy it!
The experience of Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul will stay with me all my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Help for those who don't know where to find it, 27 Dec 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul: Stories of Life, Love and Learning (Paperback)
i got this book from Christmas, and had finished it by the end of boxing day. It was that good. I don't usually like these 'self help' books, infact i'd go as far as to say, i thought they were weird and for mad people. But i saw this in a shop and asked my mum to buy it for me, it had something special about it. As i said, it took less than two days to read because i simply couldn't put it down. The stories were brilliant and really made me think. Mostly they made me realise that there is hope in everything, and no matter how bad something seemed it could get better. i loved the book so much, i fully intend to buy the others and will get as many people as i know to read it!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book made me cry, laugh, think, smile,............., 19 Oct 1998
By A Customer
I read this book in 6th grade (I'm in 7th now) and I absoulutly LOVED it! It has many sections about all sorts of teenage stuff! It helped me sort out my problems and even fix them. It made me see my family, friends, and mself a little better. I now feel more confident about myself. Sometimes when I was really depressed, I would think a TINY, TINY, TINY, TINY, TINYYYYYY bit about suiside (stupid, huh? I mean, I was 11 years old!). After reading the book, I thought: "That was soooo stupid! Imagine how many people I would hurt! Imagine how horrable that would feel like!" and I never thought about it again. Most of the kids in my advisory last year read it and loved it! Some of the poems and stories about drugs, abuse, and lost ones made me sad. But stories and poems about friendship, love, and happy things made me smile. If you like stories that are about all kinds of tenneage things, from adoption to drugs, then you will LOVE this book..i garuntee it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Very uplifting., 18 May 1998
By A Customer
I have had the worst year at home and school. My brother almost died in a car accident, the guy that I liked turned out to be an egotistical jerk, and my best friend who had never had a boyfriend up until a couple weeks ago, fell in love and things are working good. I feel lost without her around all the time and now I have to share her with her new love. I picked this book up in a store just yesterday and have not been able to put it down. It has helped me feel like a new person. The stories are true of teenage life and help me to understand that I am not the only one that is dealing with such situations. I am only on chapter 5, but I do not need to read any further to say that this book is the best book ever written for teens. Thank you so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars it really relates to teenage life, 6 Aug 2000
By A Customer
i loved it. it talked about stuff that i was going thru. stuff i had to deal with . stuf i thought only i was going thru. i felt like i was talking to someone that was going thru it too.just from reading the book . basically i'm saying thanks for writing it and thanks to the people who contributed their stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great book...., 16 May 2001
By A Customer
This book was so good,i kept on reading it non stop for a couple of days and i finished it by night time.It talked about the things that children are always going through.....Buy it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, 4 April 2011
Michael H. Upton "Mission Gossip" (Calabasas, CA 91302, USA) - See all my reviews
Originally bought for one of my teeange tantrum children, but I couldn't resist reading it and felt comfortable knowing that many of these stories could equally apply to an adult too. Certainy uplifiting and, at times, weepy. You could open at just about any page and start reading it, which is supportive of the material in it. Nice one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 20 Dec 1998
By A Customer
I read CS for the Teenage Soul & the minute I read the first story, I was hooked. BUT, the reason I'm giving it 4 stars is that the last section bored me out of my mind! It had nothing to do with the general idea of the book, which is for TEENS. Most of the stories were given by ADULTS! So I think the authors could have done better.

3.0 out of 5 stars hMmmmmmMmmmMMmmMMmm, 4 Sep 1999
By A Customer
chicken soup for the teenage soul is definitely worth putting into your collection...and I agree with the others, its a great inspirational book, but sometimes I get the feeling that its too perfect. I mean that's not how the real teenage life is portrayed with a happy ending. Teenagers go through real problems and its not as simple as the story shows them. The one thing that INFURIATES me is that this book seems to think it is the solution to the problem but it is not. A book is just something to read. Read this book if you want, but I think its all hyped up by the media.

5.0 out of 5 stars It brought every1 together!, 12 Sep 2001
By A Customer
... it was so worth the wait! I brought the book to the Irish College and we all sat around reading it out to each other, the other girls would come into our room and so it brought us all closer together. I read a story out in class the other day as it was my turn to read out a prayer or reflection and now everyone is reading their reflections from it! Even my teacher took a lend of it! So Im online to order a book for my friend becuse she loved it so much. These stories are so inspirational and moving, everyone can relate to at least one of the stories if not more. Im not going to say that I reccommend this book because I dont just reccommend it to you I absolutley assure you that however together you may think you are this book will fill in the gaps, give you solutions and help you cope with everything from deaths to births. I never knew a book could touch and bring together so many people:)Gra agus beannacht

Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul: Stories of Life, Love and Learning
Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul: Stories of Life, Love and Learning by Mark Victor Hansen (Paperback - 6 May 1999)
7.58