5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SPORTS MASSAGE BOOK OUT
I am a current sport therapy student at university. This is the book that we were recommended by top physiotherapist. This book is easy to read and easy to understand, it will teach you everything you will need to know and has clear and easy to flow photos of how to treat different injuries that your client might have. It is well worth the money
Published on 20 Jan 2006 by sportstherapy

3.0 out of 5 stars Just what the Doctor Ordered
Fantastic book on sport and remedial massage. Had a quick scan through it and this is going to help me out quite a bit for my first year studying sports rehabilitation.
Published on 27 Oct 2010 by Rehabber 77

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SPORTS MASSAGE BOOK OUT, 20 Jan 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy and interesting read, 12 Nov 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
A most informative, and enjoyable book to read. Clear and understandable text and pictures, without loads of medical or jargon words. A great source of help & interest for my Sports Massage Therapy Diploma.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy, 30 Oct 2004
Dave (Bispham, Lancs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
A very useful book. Easy to read and understand with good use of photographs.
Well worth purchasing

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy learning book, 27 Feb 2009
C. Edwardes "dinghymadC" (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
What a great book. Had ordered another massage text beforehand and was put off within the first few pages. I am not a student trying to become a professional, just someone keen to learn how to massage friends and partner without doing any damage. Am half way through the book and stunned how easily I am learning and how clearly the author is explaining everything. Hadnt realised before this book how it is possible to do real damage if you do things incorrectly so really glad Im reading it. He tells you all you need to know without bogging you down from the start with long words that its unlikely that I need to learn - but at the same time leading me along a route that encourages me to want to learn them! This really is a book for trainee professionals and amateurs alike. Pictures very clear and helpful. And cheap at the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sport and Remedial Massage Therapy, 24 Mar 2009
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
Great to own as it fills in the gaps from other textbooks I have. As a qualified massage therapist it is great to have as a reference .

5.0 out of 5 stars very good book, 8 Jan 2010
Snow Dragon (south coast, U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
I bought this book for my daughter, who is a gym instructor and swimming teacher, as she wants to get into sports massage. She was absolutely delighted with it and read it cover to cover, and said it was very comprehensive, and just what she was looking for. She would highly recommend it to anyone interested in sport or remedial massage.

5.0 out of 5 stars sports massage and remedial therapy, 25 Oct 2009
K. Rice (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
shows in detail the specific movements especially usefull if doing a home course. would recommend to anyone who is studying massage and has to write in detail about the specific movements and effects. great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SPORTS MASSAGE BOOK OUT, 20 Jan 2006

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book for students., 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
As I am studying sports massage this was recommended to me and I found it at a great price on Amazon, (love Amazon). It is well written with lots of photographs and very detailed covering everything that is required for a sports massage course.

I think more closer photographs showing the positioning of the hands etc and in colour would have made it easier to understand but for a student it is an extremley useful tool, it helps me with understanding the body and massage techniques that I am struggling with in my coursework.

5.0 out of 5 stars essential study aid, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
I found this book really easy to comprehend, essential reading for my sports massage course. I would recommend this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xac639e58)

Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy
Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy by Mel Cash (Paperback - 1 Aug 1996)
10.87