5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SPORTS MASSAGE BOOK OUT
I am a current sport therapy student at university. This is the book that we were recommended by top physiotherapist. This book is easy to read and easy to understand, it will teach you everything you will need to know and has clear and easy to flow photos of how to treat different injuries that your client might have. It is well worth the money
Published on 20 Jan. 2006 by sportstherapy

3.0 out of 5 stars Just what the Doctor Ordered
Fantastic book on sport and remedial massage. Had a quick scan through it and this is going to help me out quite a bit for my first year studying sports rehabilitation.
Published on 27 Oct. 2010 by Rehabber 77

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SPORTS MASSAGE BOOK OUT, 20 Jan. 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy learning book, 27 Feb. 2009
C. Edwardes "dinghymadC" (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
What a great book. Had ordered another massage text beforehand and was put off within the first few pages. I am not a student trying to become a professional, just someone keen to learn how to massage friends and partner without doing any damage. Am half way through the book and stunned how easily I am learning and how clearly the author is explaining everything. Hadnt realised before this book how it is possible to do real damage if you do things incorrectly so really glad Im reading it. He tells you all you need to know without bogging you down from the start with long words that its unlikely that I need to learn - but at the same time leading me along a route that encourages me to want to learn them! This really is a book for trainee professionals and amateurs alike. Pictures very clear and helpful. And cheap at the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy and interesting read, 12 Nov. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
A most informative, and enjoyable book to read. Clear and understandable text and pictures, without loads of medical or jargon words. A great source of help & interest for my Sports Massage Therapy Diploma.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy, 30 Oct. 2004
Dave (Bispham, Lancs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
A very useful book. Easy to read and understand with good use of photographs.
Well worth purchasing

5.0 out of 5 stars sports massage and remedial therapy, 25 Oct. 2009
K. Rice (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
shows in detail the specific movements especially usefull if doing a home course. would recommend to anyone who is studying massage and has to write in detail about the specific movements and effects. great buy

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book for students., 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
As I am studying sports massage this was recommended to me and I found it at a great price on Amazon, (love Amazon). It is well written with lots of photographs and very detailed covering everything that is required for a sports massage course.

I think more closer photographs showing the positioning of the hands etc and in colour would have made it easier to understand but for a student it is an extremley useful tool, it helps me with understanding the body and massage techniques that I am struggling with in my coursework.

5.0 out of 5 stars sports and remedial massage therapy, 13 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
An excellent point of reference for massage techniques at a more advanced level than swedish
Really enjoyed reading through this manual and has helped me to progress in my understanding of massage
Recommend it for people who want to learn more about massage at a deeper level

5.0 out of 5 stars Regularly used and consulted, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
I think most people have said all there is to say about this book. It is great for students of Sports Massage and I will be recommending it to any I teach. There are easy to follow diagrams (although it would be nice to see some updated pictures, even my 9 year old son wondered how old the book must be for pictures like that!!!!) but it was good to see the meridians etc getting a mention in there-I know some people may not see the relevance but at least you have the choice to read or ignore. This has definitely assisted me in improving my massage techniques beyond what I was taught in the classroom as a student and is something I will use as a teacher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand & very practical, 9 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
I'm Portuguese, this is te reason i tell you it is easy to understand, i work on personnal training ground, and i find this tool a very accessible way to get some knolege of the massage therapy, something that my clients/patients ask me about.
i have the intension of being a phisiotherapist, and this is a very practical way of compreensive and aplication of many ways of massage.

if you don't know anything about the matter, buy this, will get you a ground of exercises for you to develop and be a good manual "CSI" of muscular palpation problems, and gives you a clear notion on when to do it, but most important when not to.

Best Regards,
MárioP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, exactly as hoped!, 4 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (Paperback)
This book was bought as a present for my girlfriend as she's taking a Sports Therapy course.
She was over the moon with it. Very helpful text and pictures and everything is clearly written!

Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy
Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy by Mel Cash (Paperback - 1 Aug. 1996)