5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT
If you are studying Higher GCSE,A Level,BTEC NC or even HNC this is the one to go for.
It is a well written using worked examples helping you understand the core material.
Infact any John Bird or Bird and May books are great books,and can be found on Amazon at a great price.
If you want a GCSE-A Level/HNC Maths Book GET THIS ONE!
Published on 3 Sep 2011 by Mr. G. A. Emmett

2.0 out of 5 stars Rating for Kindle Version Only!
Some of the maths text is way too small for comfortable reading, and some text is actually impossible to read. Not standard font so can't resize in the usual way. Not recognised as image either so can't use the zoom function.

Great maths book but I would recommend getting the physical version.
Published 10 months ago by Desmond O' Regan

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 3 Sep 2011
Mr. G. A. Emmett "G Man" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Engineering Mathematics (Paperback)
If you want a GCSE-A Level/HNC Maths Book GET THIS ONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars engineering book, 15 Dec 2012
This review is from: Engineering Mathematics (Paperback)
brought this book for my son who is doing operation maintainance at college, its making math easier and more enjoyable

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Engineering Mathematics (Paperback)
I bought this book because I wanted to expand my mathematic abilities in certain areas in a self-study and I have searched MANY math textbooks, but this book was EXACTLY what I was looking for! It is very well illustrated with many many worked examples and problems for the reader (with solutions). I absolutely recommend this book for any engineering student. I think this should be the THE standard math textbook for engineers.

You will not be disapointed with this one. I approve!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice book, 19 July 2012
This review is from: Engineering Mathematics (Paperback)
This book has combined the concept of mathematics in a very nice, clear, easy to understand manner. I am sure this book will be very useful for students doing undergraduate course in mathematics, physics and engineering. I am PhD qualified highly experienced tutor. Most of my students find this book very useful in revising the fundamental mathematics concept. If you need FREE advice, explanation of any topic, solution of a problem, feel free to contact me at info@aonetuition.co.uk. Good luck!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 May 2014
Stuart (Haverfordwest, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Engineering Mathematics (Paperback)
I bought this as I teach maths and was asked to take a maths support class for engineering students at 16+ level. Covers angineering maths up to degree level in a clear way with good examples and worked solutions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Engineering Mathematics (Paperback)
It is very very good. I am a foreigner and I do not know what else to say. Very good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Engineering Mathematics (Paperback)
The best engineering maths book I have ever used. Simple explanations and worked problems. I couldn't be without it now!

2.0 out of 5 stars Rating for Kindle Version Only!, 21 Feb 2014

Great maths book but I would recommend getting the physical version.

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Engineering Mathematics (Paperback)
this product covers a range of mathematical areas involved with engineering and as electrical engineer student this is a very useful book for studying with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch!, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Engineering Mathematics (Paperback)
I was looking at some books that could help with my Engineering Mathematics in my BTEC course, I found this book and it was a great buy, it lays it out all easy so anybody can follow it, and plus it gives you little examples and questions! I am not sure if you can take it to a higher level, say University, but it could do wonders like that.

But my advice is if you are doing the Engineering BTEC, buy this book and the others, certainly gives you a better knowledge on what you are dealing with.

Engineering Mathematics
Engineering Mathematics by John Bird (Paperback - 17 Jun 2010)
Used & New from: £87.22