Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 16 November 2015
It's a textbook, nobody really likes them but they do the job of lazy lecturers at a fraction of the price so its a good buy. Nice quality, no dog ears or writing inside, it's a thumbs up from me
on 17 November 2013
what I dislike about this book is that it does not include the answers for the questions. apart from that the structure of this book is easy to understand and colourful.
on 22 May 2015
Quite good! Thank you very much.
on 8 October 2015
Perfect Perfect condition
on 26 August 2015
Never did use it much.
on 24 April 2014
I bought this thinking it was a great deal on the 4th edition, as the picture of the cover would suggest. It arrived quickly (the ONLY) good point about this purchase) but was the 3rd edition. I requested a return and refund, which was accepted, sent it back, which was an additional cost but certainly much cheaper than the £44.19 I had paid for. I assumed all had been refunded until I looked at my bank statement and nothing was there. I emailed amazon who contacted this company and they said the book hadn't been returned... ha, seems a bit fishy. Luckily the Royal Mail couldn't see what had happened so refunded me *some* of my money.
Moral of the story... do NOT buy this!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 December 2014
Good conditions.!
on 20 January 2014
The book likes very new, either the covers and the content. Although, it has a little problem, it does't has a code to the "connet" which I have to buy one from other place. Overall it's a good book.
on 13 March 2013
I'm French, and the book is very good for an english view about accounting finance.
Manière très ludique de développer le projet. A very good surprise.
on 6 January 2015