5.0 out of 5 stars Buy all books by Adrian Palmer, 29 Jun 2003
I bought Adrian Palmer's Principles of Marketing about a year ago and loved it. This book was a set text on my MBA and is probably the best of all the books I have had to purchase. When I find a fiction author I love I go and buy all books by that person - this is the first time I've ever decided to do that for non-fiction work.
This book is very easy to read yet contains an astonishing quantity of information. I'd thoroughly recommend this book to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent layout and very readable, 23 Feb 2002
By A Customer
I am involved in general management and was looking for a book that addressed service quality and customer relationship management. Mr Palmer's book provides excellent coverage of these topics in a very readable, but comprehensive, manner. I am less qualified to comment on other 'marketing' aspects, but I believe that the style and layout which I found so useful would benefit those interested in those other aspects. This book offers particularly good references to other books and web sites. The book has a strong UK flavour, particularly in the case studies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very user-friendly, 11 April 2002
Usually i dread buying text books as they are full of jargon and hard to read. But this book was a welcome surprise. Its easy to read and well set out. Ive actually read this when i dont have to, because its genuinely interesting. If you are doing services marketing at college, or just have an interest, then this is a must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Great knowledge, 11 Dec 2006
Attending a lecture provided by Adrian Palmer is like watching a favorite TV show, where this teacher (Professor) does not stop surprising us with his great knowledge and fascinating ideas. Here in the class we call him marketing engine, since sometime some students who face difficulties with English use 3 to 4 wards to ask a question, the search engine starts working and makes it as opportunity to provide great information and wonderful ideas without limits. Services marketing book contain excellent value in each page, farther more, it gives directions to investigate new angels in marketing science as a whole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Principles of Services Marketing (Paperback)
I have decided to buy new one rather than the used one even it is more expensive. I think my decision is right! You add only £2-3 and get the new and good one. It came with a wrap and arrived on time. Worth money !

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 5 Mar 2013
T. Mustafa - See all my reviews
This review is from: Principles of Services Marketing (Paperback)
For anyone studying this at university this book helps grasps theories very easily. It has some great examples of these theories as well so you can apply them to real world problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful book, 3 Aug 2012
Miss Victoria Gent (Fareham, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I had an assignment on understanding customers and promoting services. This book was great for exploring the theory and explaining clearly ideas and concepts. It was the best resource I found.

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes sense, 26 Jan 2007
Ny first degree was in engineering and I always used to think that marketing was a load of bullshit, just common sense made difficult by jargon. But credit where credit is due, this book had a handle on reality, clearly explained theory and real practical examples. I enjoyed it!

Principles of Services Marketing
Principles of Services Marketing by Adrian Palmer (Paperback - 1 Jan 2011)
Used & New from: £17.69