5.0 out of 5 stars easy to follow
Another "nice and easy" Mc GrawHill text book. very useful to get a good understanding of finance on a reasonable level.
Published 10 months ago by Manuel

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book ever!!!
Published 21 months ago by Erik

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to follow, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book ever!!!, 4 Nov 2012
This review is from: Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy (Paperback)
Ok, so my faculty forces me to take this Finance course even though I have no interest at all in working in this rotten industry. Then, they come up with this book. This book is the worst economics/finance book I have read in my academic career. I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out why they had contradicting formulas in two different 'examples' to calculate the same thing. It turned out they simply added random 'squares' in one of them. In some cases, they mix up the use of + and -, sometimes they say x and use y. They also fail to come up with the calculations in other parts (eg appendix 10A), they simply give the answer and I now assume they reached it thru Excel, not a simple calculator. It's a disgrace that a book that deals so thoroughly with mathematics, we find so many mistakes. Seriously, bankers and financial managers messed up the world already, no wonder if they are trained with books like this one. DONT BUY, DONT USE!

Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy
Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy by Sheridan Titman (Paperback - 1 Oct 2011)
46.84