Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 February 2016
Fantastic book written by one of my former lecturers. Works well alongside a developmental psychology course, and contains plenty of information about the topics covered. It uses plenty of up to date research to keep readers informed, and the information is very well presented.
on 4 May 2014
I used this book to revise for my masters in psychology exams and coursework; developmental!
Good book for studying with relative chapters for university!
on 22 July 2013
Extremely useful as a reference book, & for learning the fundamental details of developmental Psychology
Helped me through my first year of university
on 18 November 2015
Good book, really fast delivery!
on 10 December 2012
I am on my second year of a Psychology degree. This book is straight forward and has helped me a lot!
on 5 November 2015
Came in handy for uni
on 4 September 2015
good book
on 21 April 2014
The book went from page 506 to page 524, there are important missing pages which were needed. It does not seem like have been ripped out, it is not even noticeable unless you are look for a page which is in between 506 and 524.
on 31 December 2013
At the start of the university year books are a major expense so it was great to find this study book at a really good price. Delivered straight to my daughter at her university, this solved a problem for us all.
on 23 September 2013
Got this for university and have had a flick though it. One of our recommended reads so that's all good.